Jltrent what say you

Help Support CattleToday:

Last edited:
I have a China Earthquake post hole digger like this I gave $30 for in not working condition at the flea market. I fixed it and have bored several holes with it and still working. It works pretty good in soft ground during the spring. After it gets down about 15-20" can get pretty hard to hold onto in certain soils.

I have a China Earthquake post hole digger like this I gave $30 for in not working condition at the flea market. I fixed it and have bored several holes with it and still working.

I will give you $35 for it sight unseen!

I will give you $35 for it sight unseen!
It is hanging here in the garage when you come and get it.

Matter of fact I have two of them as that is it on the bottom.

Attachments

• IMG_5947.JPG
    IMG_5947.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I tore an older Poulan Pro 335 down today as it needs a new intake boot carb kit and I put some AV parts on it. Those are some impressive old saws.

Last edited:
Those Jonsered are some nice saws. I wish I had bought a truck load when that company was selling them they got from TSC liquidated inventory. They are the same saw as a Husqvarna just red color. A pro Husky 346xp, 372xp as I have had several of both are as good IMO as anything Stihl has. They got the air flow and porting right on those.

a3524b4d8c6195d748854d698076e284.jpg

Last edited:
Y'all going to the one up this way
I would like to as I wish it was closer. I will mention it to Red when I see him. Here is the local one as they have a nice little 4x4 Boomer 25 tractor consigned already. Will have a lot more than currently listed by sale date.

I know an estate of machinery was consigned tonight.
It would not surprise me in the next few years as that does not happen often. The farmers are getting older and nobody to replace them. At the last Pro Team auction they had 5 JD tractors and a lot of machinery from one farm estate in a row. Usually from an estate you will get pretty good equipment as somebody is not selling just their junk.

Last edited:
It would not surprise me in the next few years as that does not happen often. The farmers are getting older and nobody to replace them. At the last Pro Team auction they had 5 JD tractors and a lot of machinery from one farm estate in a row. Usually from an estate you will get pretty good equipment as somebody is not selling just their junk.
This stuff is from my wife's dads estate.

Latest posts