JJ Detwiler

Help Support CattleToday:

certherfbeef

Reaction score
Rumor here local is that they are selling out, completely this time. Might be a good chance to get some cheap recip's with expensive embryos in them.

My info comes from a good source and says the sale is "slated" for the 7th of september. Equipment and all.

detwiler used to have 1 heck of a herefod herd.if its an i quit sale.they must be wanting to retire.

bigbull338":2rvdjpw9 said:
detwiler used to have 1 heck of a herefod herd.if its an i quit sale.they must be wanting to retire.

Rumor said the IRS caught up with him.

The hereford bull I bet you are talkin about was Southern Cross.

The Buckeye Hereford Ass'n magazine, The Trends, has small ads on several pages advertising his sale. The ads indicate everything is going.

Chris H":2xs595xn said:
The Buckeye Hereford Ass'n magazine, The Trends, has small ads on several pages advertising his sale. The ads indicate everything is going.

Got my info yesterday. Date may be off though.

certherfbeef":1xhdqaz0 said:
bigbull338":1xhdqaz0 said:

Rumor said the IRS caught up with him.

The hereford bull I bet you are talkin about was Southern Cross.

I think I remember that bull, didn't he have alot of eye pigment, maybe even goggle eyed, a really long bull.

if the IRS caught up with him.he wont have no money left after the sale.i cant see running up a big bill with the IRS.it makes no sense.

certherfbeef":1w4uoah3 said:
Chris H":1w4uoah3 said:

Got my info yesterday. Date may be off though.

Right date, it's even listed on the sale list at herefordworld.org

Latest posts