Jim and Edna

Help Support CattleToday:

Rustler9

Reaction score
Jim and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.
Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out. When the director of nursing became aware of Edna's heroic act, she considered her to be mentally stable. When she went to tell Edna the news, she said, "Edna, I have good news and bad news.
The good news is you're being
discharged; since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another patient, I have concluded that your act displays good judgment and sound mindedness.

The bad news is that Jim, the patient you saved, hung himself in his bathroom with the belt to his robe right after you saved him. I am sorry, but he's dead."

Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself. I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?"

:shock: :shock: Alrighty then! I wonder how long it took to rescind the going home papers?

People that I work with and alot of my friends send me stuff. I get alot of jokes but some can't be posted on here. Sometimes I get so many and I'm really busy at work and I just delete them without reading them.

Rustler9, if the jokes you have already posted are any indication, maybe you should just save the unread ones for a less busy time? Just a suggestion! ;-)

:eek: No, no, no - the exact opposite, I love them. If you saved them for a less busy time (for you, I guess I should have put in), you could post more of them for us! :D

Latest posts