Jenny

Help Support CattleToday:

I love donks!!! 😍😁 Be careful googling donk you may get more than your looking for. 😬 🙈 Donk cars.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211029-082524_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211029-082524_Chrome.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20211029-082703_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211029-082703_Chrome.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20211029-082713_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211029-082713_Chrome.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20211029-082722_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211029-082722_Chrome.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 3
I always wanted a donkey for hikes. Note I didn't say back packing. That would be the donkey's job, carrying all the supplies for the trip. I would just walk with one end of the lead rope. Probably end up looking like the old prospector in western movies. All covered in dust leading an over loaded donkey.

I love donks!!! 😍😁 Be careful googling donk you may get more than your looking for. 😬 🙈 Donk cars.
I had never heard of "donks".
I have an 18 year old Icelandic Mule, his Mom was an Icelandic Pony. He is enjoyable, but watch out if
something happens and he thinks its time to get out of town, that little easy going mule can move.

Back to Jenny, she looks special. And that barn looks solid and dual purpose.

I had never heard of "donks".
I have an 18 year old Icelandic Mule, his Mom was an Icelandic Pony. He is enjoyable, but watch out if
something happens and he thinks its time to get out of town, that little easy going mule can move.

Back to Jenny, she looks special. And that barn looks solid and dual purpose.

Wait what?! You never heard of Donks?!

I like them. The nice look donk and the most ridiculous donka. Big body, big wheels. 😍🤩

I'd look good drive one. 😆

Donk - wore out chevy 🤭

Maybe some.

Some look nice.
Some have to much money in them.

Some the rims and tires cost more than the car. 😆🤣

😍 I love them!!!
Some look so ridiculous you can't help but laugh.
I'd rather look at donks than trucks with the tires off set. 🤢🤮

I like old vehicles, Street rods, old chevys, box chevys, big body's, big wheels, old tractors, old planes, old houses, old people, Antiques, old stuff, old barns, old building, yall get it. Any body can go buy new, to redo something old is priceless. 😆🤑 sometimes a bottom less pit you throw money at. Haha.

89BDCC41-CA1D-4648-90D8-1A3B09DD61B4.jpegTurned her out in a lot today. She is really thin. Trying to put some condition on her, but being careful not to over do it.

Just wondering how Jenny is doing ?
She is doing good. Picking up a little body condition. She is getting used to us and hee haws when we pull up in the truck. Wife gets out and pets her most times when she does that. When going through the gate by her in the sxs she comes running to meet us.

She is doing good. Picking up a little body condition. She is getting used to us and hee haws when we pull up in the truck. Wife gets out and pets her most times when she does that. When going through the gate by her in the sxs she comes running to meet us.
Good to hear that, makes me smile :)

Latest posts