Jenna Bush

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
See where she is a teacher and is gonna be on tv talking about learning and such... Was it her or her sis was in a bar in Austin with Secret Service all over the place and tried to run a fake ID?? :?

you had Secret Service ?!!!!

I was on the other end of that type thing,if I had been taken in by a fake ID I'da been carried away in handcuffs!Loose my job,have a record-NOT fun from my side of the counter..
The "BaitKids" tried me once or twice--then there was the guy trying to buy beer with a copy of his ID-He'd lost his to the PD~Umm,NO!

peg4x4":3hravl2g said:
you had Secret Service ?!!!!

I was on the other end of that type thing,if I had been taken in by a fake ID I'da been carried away in handcuffs!Loose my job,have a record-NOT fun from my side of the counter..
The "BaitKids" tried me once or twice--then there was the guy trying to buy beer with a copy of his ID-He'd lost his to the PD~Umm,NO!

Yea, I was in that situation for a while too. Makes you stop and take a second look when you never know whether you are carding an undercover cop, doesn't it? It was automatic termination if we slipped up where I worked. One time I had a young man come in off a bus. He had a passport and the picture on it was like 5 years old....no way I could tell what a 21 year old looked like 5 years earlier. ARE YOU GUYS STILL DRY IN TEXAS?

Where I work they make us do CBLs on alcohol sales every year. The same one. You watch fake actors try to buy alcohol and when they get rejected they just say "ok" but I had a drunk man, stinking from alcohol trying to buy a lot cause we sell in bulk. I told him no politely just the way the video said to and he had a hissy fit, yelling and making a fool of himself. The manager finally came over and politely told him whatever and he left. We aren't allowed to sell to a person that appears to be drunk along with the age thing.

My son asked ID on a girl that walked into where he worked and she just gave him a coupon for something in the store and told him good job. She was a company "under-age" cop.

It's also up to the town in the "wet"countys whether to sell or not.
Still hasn't rained here.

ga. prime":2t2bg97e said:
Probably both of 'em. Who hasn't done that?

Man I hate to even think back on some of the stuff I did growing up. Lucky to even be alive. Thankfully I got a 2, 3, 4 or more chances to get my act together. Guess it's just part of growing up for most of us and children of celebrities and politicians aren't exempt either.

TexasBred":3sgiloh7 said:
ga. prime":3sgiloh7 said:
Probably both of 'em. Who hasn't done that?

Man I hate to even think back on some of the stuff I did growing up. Lucky to even be alive. Thankfully I got a 2, 3, 4 or more chances to get my act together. Guess it's just part of growing up for most of us and children of celebrities and politicians aren't exempt either.
Things that were considered pranks when I was a kid will have you ending up with a police record. Cop would chew your butt and take you to your parents, they would resolve it effectively.

I can not see how dry counties can keep people from drinking. If you want to drink just go over to the next county and buy all you want. All the dry counties are doing is loosing tax revenue which will make the non drinker pay more tax on something else.
Tom.

kerley":3fhxgjkw said:
I can not see how dry counties can keep people from drinking. If you want to drink just go over to the next county and buy all you want. All the dry counties are doing is loosing tax revenue which will make the non drinker pay more tax on something else.
Tom.
Yep, that is all you have to do.

Latest posts