Jeep pickup will debut November 28..........

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king":2x3aqpa2 said:
WOW! With that 4' bed, it should be able to at lest haul 4 bags of feed.

Or for their target demographic, a big Yeti cooler to keep hydrated between trips to the mall.

Looks just like my Mahindra. Seriously, it looks tough, getting back to the roots of a true 4wd. The world is lacking in the true heavy duty 4wd's. They have all gone over to the more luxury type offroader that you are not game to point at any challenging situation in case you scratch it. The Toyota Landcruiser is the only one left in Australia and does the lion's share of that work in outback Australia and does it very well. If this proves to be reliable there could be a market for it here.

Ken

wbvs58":1vj0m6dh said:
Looks just like my Mahindra. Seriously, it looks tough, getting back to the roots of a true 4wd. The world is lacking in the true heavy duty 4wd's. They have all gone over to the more luxury type offroader that you are not game to point at any challenging situation in case you scratch it. The Toyota Landcruiser is the only one left in Australia and does the lion's share of that work in outback Australia and does it very well. If this proves to be reliable there could be a market for it here.

Ken

How do you like that Mahindra truck?

Brute 23":251jwjy2 said:
wbvs58":251jwjy2 said:

Ken

How do you like that Mahindra truck?

Yeh I find it very easy to get along with, very economical and easy and comfortable to drive. just a few little annoying things with the finish and things but I expected that to start with. I've had it for about 5 yrs now and it seems to be holding together well, the body work is very good and seems tough. I like the look of the new that just came out earlier this year, looks a bit more refined.

Ken

The single slide said that it will feature authentic Jeep design, Jeep off-road capability, real truck capability, 15 class-exclusive innovations and next-generation safety and infotainment systems.
Tells me about all I need to know about it

Of course it'll be a 4 door thing, probably IFS because ride comfort trumps functionality, yes, infotainment and safety first..

*yawn*

Latest posts