Jeds New Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
Jed went to Kansas and bought a new bull and while there some ol boy from Oklahoma said he would haul him to Arkansas for him for $100 well this is how he showed up
I think the Bullhauler was originally from Arkansas what do you think
jed3.jpg

jed4.jpg

jed5.jpg

jed6.jpg

jed7.jpg

That's one sweet ride. Wonder what he'd take for it???

I hear Beefy's looking for a new pimpmobile, this may be it.

License plate says OK. but, I think they may be stolen because I don't see an ice chest anywhere.

I wanted the bull and the hauling rig but Jed out bid me. :lol: :lol:

curtis":10c6d17o said:
Jed never would say what he had to give for the bull or the rig so you might pm me and let me know as I think he eitehr stole it or was ashamed of what it cost
I just don't think that Bull will get his breeding done as I have never heard of anyone breeding a Bull to a goat
them boys over in the Arkansas Delta sure have some funny ideas, maybe they should stick to farmin

Angus Cowman":1atf4e0k said:
curtis":1atf4e0k said:
Jed never would say what he had to give for the bull or the rig so you might pm me and let me know as I think he eitehr stole it or was ashamed of what it cost
I just don't think that Bull will get his breeding done as I have never heard of anyone breeding a Bull to a goat
them boys over in the Arkansas Delta sure have some funny ideas, maybe they should stick to farmin

I live on top of the ridge, its hard to farm here, i tried to raise watermelons one year to sell to the people that live in the baby hatching projects but they rolled out of the field. Total loss. :lol: :lol:

Curtis
I knew you were good folk, Jed said you lived on the edge of the hills,but them flatlanders they sure are a different breed :lol:
ya know we can give Jed alot of $hit right now because he can't post on here and defend himself
his puter is messed up so he has to read the boards on his phone and can't post :banana:

AC...

I think your herd might be polled but YOU'RE not.... LOL

getting a few GOOD jabs in at Jed!!! :lol2: :lol: :banana:

Latest posts