JD 567 baler

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
went an got the JD 567 round baler yesterday.although we didnt get it at the price we offered.some1 said they would give more than our offer so we matched it.an he knew we would buy it so we got it bought.we did knock $3000 off his price.i wont be stressing over getting the hay baled anymore.but dang used cutters an rakes are high.found an almost new NH cutter for $8250.used rakes are high as the devil found 1 for $2500 today.new the rakes are $4000 to $5000.

BB, you may want to try the John Deere dealer for a new mower, Kuhn makes their mower and my brother bought one not long ago from them for about 1200 less than the Kuhn dealer wanted. I think he paid less than 8000 for it.

Cabo":24ek5um1 said:
BB, you may want to try the John Deere dealer for a new mower, Kuhn makes their mower and my brother bought one not long ago from them for about 1200 less than the Kuhn dealer wanted. I think he paid less than 8000 for it.
That would be a good deal on a cutter, i have been looking at new kuhn cutters and a 9ft is 8900$, and a 10 wheel kuhn speed rake is about 5500$. I think if you are buying a new or near new cutter, a kuhn is the way to go. I have a 10 year old new idea 5409 disc cutter and it has never give any trouble at all and has been a great cutter, so if you see one of them you like i would consider it.

cabo i see a few used jd cutters for sell every now an then.the baler took all our extra cash.so dont know if we can get them this year or not.but i do know a guy that might cut an rake our hay.

Cabo":un3bsb3v said:
I think you got a heck of a bargain on the baler. It will probably outlast both of us.
i know i got a heck of a bargain on it as a buddy said it was prolly worth $22,000 or a tad more.an i know its been well taken care of.

Latest posts