JD 3020 Bracket

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Does anyone know the correct name of the bracket underneath a jd 3020 that goes to the bottom of the tractor with a pin in it in the front and the back half goes to the arms ?

highgrit":2ei9gxnl said:
Looks like the support bracket. JD part # ar32555

wow you know your stuff and that's exactly what it is I looked it up after you gave part # you know your deere parts lol thank you so much sir :tiphat: :clap: I was pretty disappointed to see it was pot metal .. I don't know why in the world they would have used that crap.

Just finished putting a new pen or shaft in. And all new bushings and seals. The pin-shaft will get wear on it and the bushing will go to leaking. It's got little O-rings that are a pain to put in without cutting them. I got all old stuff that I expect to have to work on. Except for my new Kubota. :D It's been working like a champ now that it's warm again.

lol I like old tractors they are my favorite. I saw that bracket broke I was like ok ill just weld it.. WRONG... Today was pretty warm here as well. Maybe when they sell the Kubota rtv's they need to include a warning for use in warm weather only lol