JD 2950 Clutch problem

Help Support CattleToday:

RCP

Reaction score
My clutch has started drooping to the floorboard. Then can't shift the trans. Pick it back up to the top and then can depress it and shift just fine, later just droops again etc etc. I was wondering if it might have air in the system that needs to be bled out ?? Thanks in advance for your assistance rcp355

Funny you should mention clutch problems. Went to feed my cows yesterday and the clutch in my 2755 went to the floor. No fluid in the reservoir, filled it up and it ran out almost as quick as I put it in. The JD dealer picked the tractor up this morning. Said it was going to take about $2500 (or more) to fix - have to split the tractor as the clutch slave cylinder is inside the belly of the beast.

So much for updating my equipment.

RCP":2sofh6he said:
My clutch has started drooping to the floorboard. Then can't shift the trans. Pick it back up to the top and then can depress it and shift just fine, later just droops again etc etc. I was wondering if it might have air in the system that needs to be bled out ?? Thanks in advance for your assistance rcp355
check the reservoir under the dash, could be low on fluid but at least the slave cylinder on the 2950 is outside and you don't have to split the tractor to change it.

Latest posts