Japan

Help Support CattleToday:

shaz

Reaction score
I'm in Japan on business and have a new appreciation for other parts of the world.

Basically, it sucks over here. This is the 5th city I've been to. I can't tell where Tokyo ends and Honjo or Nagoya starts. It's all one city. My hotel room tonight is not as big as a walk-in closet. I can stand in the middle of the room and touch 2 walls at the same time.

Reason for the post is to tell you guys that American Beef is gold over here and this country is resource poor and expensive. We here talk about worldwide demand for food in 2050 but I can tell you I'm seeing it now. Your decision to pursue farming was the correct choice. You want to be net producer given the option and I think you guys are in that category. Stick to your guns.

Also, just as a sidenote, I want to brag on the Japanese people. They're really nice and remind me alot of Tennessee. Good folks lining up to buy our meat.

I'm done with my rant now

shaz":3d0bvxxh said:
I'm in Japan on business and have a new appreciation for other parts of the world.

Basically, it sucks over here. This is the 5th city I've been to. I can't tell where Tokyo ends and Honjo or Nagoya starts. It's all one city. My hotel room tonight is not as big as a walk-in closet. I can stand in the middle of the room and touch 2 walls at the same time.

Reason for the post is to tell you guys that American Beef is gold over here and this country is resource poor and expensive. We here talk about worldwide demand for food in 2050 but I can tell you I'm seeing it now. Your decision to pursue farming was the correct choice. You want to be net producer given the option and I think you guys are in that category. Stick to your guns.

Also, just as a sidenote, I want to brag on the Japanese people. They're really nice and remind me alot of Tennessee. Good folks lining up to buy our meat.

I'm done with my rant now
:shock: and i thought id seen about every thing in TN.........

I meant attitude and treatment of others...
I guess when you live in an ant hill like they do you learn to cope. They seem to prefer it???
Maybe I was unclear.

shaz":1c16dy2j said:
I meant attitude and treatment of others...
I guess when you live in an ant hill like they do you learn to cope. They seem to prefer it???
Maybe I was unclear.
naw,, just ribbing you... its good to hear a different perspective on the situation over there

Latest posts