Japan Increasing Tariffs

Help Support CattleToday:

Comes from AgriTalk, there is a lesson to learn:

The pressure on the Trump administration increases as other countries form trade alliances without the U.S. As we have seen with healthcare, it's one thing to criticize the current plan but you need to have something better to take its place.

No deal is better than a bad deal, but in this case no deal is a bad deal.

Either way we dont seem to get the benefit. My wholesale beef prices have gone up 25% but when checking the market reports I dont see a 25% increase at the auction. Maybe the cost is going somewhere else. Like JBS paying off some fines in Brazil or something, I dont know, but its not going in my pocket.

BK9954":3igizds4 said:
Maybe the cost is going somewhere else. Like JBS paying off some fines in Brazil or something, I dont know, but its not going in my pocket.

But "The Raven" got him some new fences.

Ol' 243":2da0pjnc said:
BK9954":2da0pjnc said:
Maybe the cost is going somewhere else. Like JBS paying off some fines in Brazil or something, I dont know, but its not going in my pocket.

Yes. The state of Kentucky is redistributing the tobacco settlement money to eligible farmers. There are users on this forum besides me that take advantage of the program.

Bright Raven":2gr5a8hi said:
Ol' 243":2gr5a8hi said:
BK9954":2gr5a8hi said:

Yes. The state of Kentucky is redistributing the tobacco settlement money to eligible farmers. There are users on this forum besides me that take advantage of the program.

I wanted to but the paperwork was overwhelming, can you believe that shyt? :lol2:

TennesseeTuxedo":1yshrhiq said:
Bright Raven":1yshrhiq said:
Ol' 243":1yshrhiq said:

I wanted to but the paperwork was overwhelming, can you believe that shyt? :lol2:

You too!

All the states are getting some of the tobacco settlement money, just that our state is giving some of it back to the farmers to help on lost revenue, the rest is more than likely giving that same money to all the leaches and deadbeats. Might ought to see where your state spends it's part of the money before you brow beat someone.

Latest posts