Jack Lalanne

Help Support CattleToday:

JWBrahman

Reaction score
He's been gone for five years. The man was right about junk food and unhealthy lifestyles before it was on anyone's radar.

"I have sex almost everyday. Almost on Monday, almost on Tuesday, almost on Wednesday..."
Jack Lalanne

JWBrahman":29lg9jay said:
He's been gone for five years. The man was right about junk food and unhealthy lifestyles before it was on anyone's radar.

"I have sex almost everyday. Almost on Monday, almost on Tuesday, almost on Wednesday..."
Jack Lalanne
:lol2: :clap: :lol2:

JWBrahman":ure7ssrf said:

Jack Lalanne
:lol: :lol:
But so did Euell Gibbons. Euell Gibbons inspired many toward a healthier more active lifestyle and to eat healthy, natural foods, but then he up and died of natural causes at age 64, so screw that-- and get that bacon frying please.

grape-nuts.jpg

My brother pointed out to me some time ago that Ernest Borgnine lived to be almost the exact same age (95 vs. 96) and he sure didn't look like he worried about what he was eating or exercise. Genetics appear to be pretty important. Yes, please pass the bacon, it ain't the fat that's killing us, it's the carbs.

Kell-inKY":1jslx6jj said:
My brother pointed out to me some time ago that Ernest Borgnine lived to be almost the exact same age (95 vs. 96) and he sure didn't look like he worried about what he was eating or exercise. Genetics appear to be pretty important. Yes, please pass the bacon, it ain't the fat that's killing us, it's the carbs.

314bd332c74488789ea54d0e7527f8f9.jpg

HDRider":yohov01x said:
Kell-inKY":yohov01x said:

314bd332c74488789ea54d0e7527f8f9.jpg

LOL he died 10 yrs ago but no one has told keith yet

I remember watching ole Jack on TV, years ago. He had an exercise program. I loved his enthusiasm. His wife would be on the show sometimes too.

Kell-inKY":334huwu3 said:

My great granny lived to be 104 and died in her sleep.
Good DNA, when she turned 100 Channel 9 from Lufkin came out and interviewed her.
The reporter ask Mrs. Womack do you eat anything special she said yes I have bacon and eggs with ribbon cane
syrup every morning for breakfast a pork chop or ham with garden vegetables for supper. She also told
him she had a Nugrape soda water every afternoon. Nugrape went to supplying here with her sodas for free,
as grandkids we thought that was something special when granny would give us one.
Pork finally got her.

Caustic Burno":1a9okgw0 said:
Kell-inKY":1a9okgw0 said:

Good DNA, when she turned 100 Channel 9 from Lufkin came out and interviewed her.
The reporter ask Mrs. Womack do you eat anything special she said yes I have bacon and eggs with ribbon cane
syrup every morning for breakfast a pork chop or ham with garden vegetables for supper. She also told
him she had a Nugrape soda water every afternoon. Nugrape went to supplying here with her sodas for free,
as grandkids we thought that was something special when granny would give us one.
Pork finally got her.
CB my grandmother only lived to be 100 and died from about the same thing...dam hog lard and Garrett's snuff finally took her out.

Carbs and anything "processed" All these "preservatives" ain't preserving us! More stuff out of the garden and woods.

Try this: Take a piece of pizza and lay it on the table. I bet you in a month it still wont be rotted.

It's good to know Jack and I have something in common, my wife and I have had sex almost.... Well some days ..... :(

JMJ Farms":296b90z3 said:
Carbs and anything "processed" All these "preservatives" ain't preserving us! More stuff out of the garden and woods.

Try this: Take a piece of pizza and lay it on the table. I bet you in a month it still wont be rotted.

Many years ago, on of my brothers nailed a slice of pizza to a wall. Several weeks later that thing wasn't rotten or rancid, just a dry triangle of pizza. Weird.

TexasBred":3evqfzu2 said:
Caustic Burno":3evqfzu2 said:
Kell-inKY":3evqfzu2 said:

Pork finally got her.
CB my grandmother only lived to be 100 and died from about the same thing...dam hog lard and Garrett's snuff finally took her out.

That made me laugh I didn't know you even bought glasses till I was a big ole boy.
I thought all drinking glasses came with Garrett snuff Red label or Yellow.
First dip I ever took was Garrett snuff like to choked to death.

An old geezer became very bored in retirement and decided to open a medical
clinic. He put a sign up outside that said: "Dr. Geezer's clinic. Get your
treatment for $500. If not cured, get back $1,000."

Doctor Young, who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about
medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get $1,000, so he went
to Dr. Geezer's clinic.

Dr. Young: "Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help
me?"

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr.
Young's mouth."

Dr. Young: "Aaagh !! -- This is gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your taste back. That will be $500."

Dr. Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to
recover his money.

Dr. Young: "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything."

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the
patient's mouth."

Dr. Young: "Oh, no you don't! -- That's gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back. That will be
$500."

Dr. Young, having lost $1000, leaves angrily but comes back after several more
days.

Dr. Young: "My eyesight has become weak. -- I can hardly see anything!"

Dr. Geezer: "Well, I'm sorry, but I don't have any medicine for that so,
here's your $1000 back." and handed Dr. Young a $10 bill.

Dr. Young: "But this is only $10!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You got your vision back!. That will be $500."

Moral of story: Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart
an "old Geezer"

Remember: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first
place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Latest posts