J&J shot

Help Support CattleToday:

I like pizza.
So do I. My favorite kind is super-supreme with all the toppings. That's the only kind of pizza my family ate when I was growing up. I then discovered there were people who liked one-topping pizzas. One topping pizza doesn't do much for me.

So do I. My favorite kind is super-supreme with all the toppings. That's the only kind of pizza my family ate when I was growing up. I then discovered there were people who liked one-topping pizzas. One topping pizza doesn't do much for me.
Once again we are in complete agreement. I sense a trend.

Pizza is all about the crust! Has to have texture and great bread like features.

Once again we are in complete agreement. I sense a trend.
You two get a room..... 🤗

I don't watch cable news; it's dreck.

When the science showed that masks worked, Fauci and the CDC started advocating for it. That's the difference between Fauci and Trump. When the evidence suggested it was appropriate to change plans, Fauci did. He was advocating for masks while Trump was still telling us it was going to magically go away.

Keep drinking that cool aid

Fauci actually sees way more data than we (the public) see. He is not new and has been head of National Institute for Allergies and Infectious Diseases for a lot of years. Since the mid 80s if i remember correctly.
Yes... but for some reason libs like looking past that and blaming Trump for not following science.... oy
Context, is everything. The timeline context being a big part of it.
1. When Covid19 first emerged, it was globally called NCov, meaning Novel Coronavirus. 'Novel' means a a new virus that affected humans, that almost nothing was known about. Researchers and the medical communities had to learn everything about it from scratch.

2. In Jan/Feb/into early March, it was not known (yet) that it could be spread by Asymptomatic people...infected people that showed no symptoms.

3. The pandemic spread first in China and Europe before really getting established here. On Feb 7, 2020, the US state dept and White House announced it would be sending 18 tons of masks, gowns and respirators to other nations, including Italy and China. President Trump confirmed this in a press conference the same day. That was the same day WHO announced there was a global shortage of medical equipment and health care workers world wide were going without Personal Protection Equipment. By mid-March, the American public, after seeing news reports showing millions of Asians and Europeans wearing masks, began buying up every available mask they could, especially medical grade masks like the N-95 masks.

4. By late March, 'we' still did not know a lot about NCov and also knew our own country did not have anywhere near enough masks to protect our 1st responders, much less the 315 million public at large and that was why Dr Fauci and Surgeon General Jerome Adams recommended the public not buy and wear masks. FEMA, Dod, and other federal agencies had already released their emergency supplies of masks and gowns but it was not enough to cover the shortfall hospitals were seeing. The medical community and first responder HAD to have 1st priority.

5. In April 2020, President Trump, on advice from Fauci and Adams, when it became understood that the virus was being widely spread by asymptomatic patients, restricted the export of medical equipment, including masks and gowns and Fauci had the same week, recommended home made mask wearing by the general public.

I can provide links to this timeline if anyone wishes, but that's how it happened and why.

Latest posts