J&J shot

Help Support CattleToday:

JNJ down 4 bucks per share as of this morning
How much change is that in relation to it's 52 wk high and 52 wk low?
52 wk high was $170.48-Jan 26, 2021.
52 wk low was $137.11-Oct 20, 2020.

Not a terrible drop all things considered.
jnjstockapr14.jpg

I connected the dots.. Does not make sense to pull vaccine for 6 reactions. It was pointed out that women on birth control have clots 1 out of 1000.... and yet, that drug isnt being pulled...
SO i'm listening to a talk show and the top of the hour news, liberal run rag, commented that there is plenty of other vaccine to get and during this comment said that they were the ones ordered by Biden... the JJ one wasnt.................HUHHHHHHH???? So this is what the dots connected when that comment was made.. People are flocking to get the JJ vaccine because its one shot and basically safe. Another thing was noted, 6 people out of 7 mil had a clot, thats way under average for regular blood clots for that many people.. So this is what the connected dots say...... Less people are opting for Bidens vaccines, they will be left on the shelf. They dont like people are wanting the JJ vaccine and it wont look good if they are the one people choose... How to stop this, scare people with a fake problem.....tell them the others are safer.

Seems Dr Fauci may have tipped his hand by saying the J&J vaccine pause will last days not months and adding. At the end of the day it could diminish hesitancy by saying, Boy those people look at everything very carefully, so when they say something is safe you can believe it's safe.

IF he knows the outcome in advance of the investigation, then it's not really an investigation, but just more grandstanding by the good doctor and the leaders of the CDC and vaccine manufacturers.

People are flocking to get the JJ vaccine because its one shot and basically safe.
J&J was/is popular because of the one shot. Many people opted for the 2 shot Pfizer or Moderna because they had higher efficacy.
Moderna 2 weeks after 2nd shot: 94.1% effective in preventing symptomatic Covid.

The Pfizer vaccine showed efficacy of 95% at preventing symptomatic Covid infection after two doses.

J&J
The J&J one-dose vaccine was shown to be 66% protective against moderate to severe Covid infections overall from 28 days after injection, though there was variability based on geographic locations. The vaccine was 72% protective in the United States, 66% protective in South America, and 57% protective in South Africa.

But the vaccine was shown to be 85% protective against severe disease.

Neither Trump nor Biden had anything to do directly with which vaccines were approved for use. That authority/responsibility fell to NIH, FDA and CDC, with FDA having final say.

J&J was/is popular because of the one shot. Many people opted for the 2 shot Pfizer or Moderna because they had higher efficacy.
Moderna 2 weeks after 2nd shot: 94.1% effective in preventing symptomatic Covid.

The Pfizer vaccine showed efficacy of 95% at preventing symptomatic Covid infection after two doses.

J&J
The J&J one-dose vaccine was shown to be 66% protective against moderate to severe Covid infections overall from 28 days after injection, though there was variability based on geographic locations. The vaccine was 72% protective in the United States, 66% protective in South America, and 57% protective in South Africa.

But the vaccine was shown to be 85% protective against severe disease.

Neither Trump nor Biden had anything to do directly with which vaccines were approved for use. That authority/responsibility fell to NIH, FDA and CDC, with FDA having final say.
But, Biden is taking credit for the others and not JJ...

I connected the dots.. Does not make sense to pull vaccine for 6 reactions. It was pointed out that women on birth control have clots 1 out of 1000.... and yet, that drug isnt being pulled...
SO i'm listening to a talk show and the top of the hour news, liberal run rag, commented that there is plenty of other vaccine to get and during this comment said that they were the ones ordered by Biden... the JJ one wasnt.................HUHHHHHHH???? So this is what the dots connected when that comment was made.. People are flocking to get the JJ vaccine because its one shot and basically safe. Another thing was noted, 6 people out of 7 mil had a clot, thats way under average for regular blood clots for that many people.. So this is what the connected dots say...... Less people are opting for Bidens vaccines, they will be left on the shelf. They dont like people are wanting the JJ vaccine and it wont look good if they are the one people choose... How to stop this, scare people with a fake problem.....tell them the others are safer.
This is nonsense. Similar concerns have derailed AstraZeneca's vaccine rollout elsewhere, and all indications are that this move is temporary and isn't going to hurt the long term rollout of the J&J vaccine. There's no scandal.

Seems Dr Fauci may have tipped his hand by saying the J&J vaccine pause will last days not months and adding. At the end of the day it could diminish hesitancy by saying, Boy those people look at everything very carefully, so when they say something is safe you can believe it's safe.

IF he knows the outcome in advance of the investigation, then it's not really an investigation, but just more grandstanding by the good doctor and the leaders of the CDC and vaccine manufacturers.
You realize that Fauci is not responsible for the pause or investigation, right? When he says it's likely to only last a few days, that's because he sees all of the data that we're seeing and doesn't think the vaccine is an undue risk. The FDA will dig into the numbers, most likely find the same thing, and make the call.

I don't understand the mistrust for Fauci, considering he has been the most consistently accurate voice of reason regarding the pandemic for the past year.

Basically, it only takes a few words to throw things in the direction they want. They want people to use the 2 dose vaccine before the one dose... Its all about how they look whether anyone knows it even matters.. For whatever reason, they want to put doubt in the JJ vaccine to slow it down.... thats my 2 cents...

I would rather have had the JNJ vaccine. Having to get stuck with the Moderna twice was time consuming.

Basically, it only takes a few words to throw things in the direction they want. They want people to use the 2 dose vaccine before the one dose... Its all about how they look whether anyone knows it even matters.. For whatever reason, they want to put doubt in the JJ vaccine to slow it down.... thats my 2 cents...
If this gets all of the anti-government nuts to go out and get vaccinated as a form of protest, I'm all for it.

You realize that Fauci is not responsible for the pause or investigation, right? When he says it's likely to only last a few days, that's because he sees all of the data that we're seeing and doesn't think the vaccine is an undue risk. The FDA will dig into the numbers, most likely find the same thing, and make the call.

I don't understand the mistrust for Fauci, considering he has been the most consistently accurate voice of reason regarding the pandemic for the past year.
You must just watch CNN or PSMSBC... Like at the first he said dont wear mask... Trump went by what he suggested, then it came back to bite Trump in the ass since most news outlets had TDS and blamed everything on him...

You must just watch CNN or PSMSBC... Like at the first he said dont wear mask... Trump went by what he suggested, then it came back to bite Trump in the ass since most news outlets had TDS and blamed everything on him...
I don't watch cable news; it's dreck.

When the science showed that masks worked, Fauci and the CDC started advocating for it. That's the difference between Fauci and Trump. When the evidence suggested it was appropriate to change plans, Fauci did. He was advocating for masks while Trump was still telling us it was going to magically go away.

Last edited:

Latest posts