J&J shot

Help Support CattleToday:

Israel COVID-19 study finds South Africa variant able to 'break through' Pfizer vaccine

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html

Break through to some degree. But from what they are saying it will still greatly reduce the effects.

I just went ahead and contracted the deadly virus 3 weeks ago, wife caught it too. I'm not getting vaccinated, she probably will.
That reminds me of when I see couples in public and one has on a mask and the other doesn't. Is she a Bidenesta?

I stand to be corrected, but I don't think the J&J vaccine is a mRNA vaccine. I think it's a viral vector vaccine. Not sure what that actually means though.
Viral vector vaccines take a harmless virus and modify it slightly to resemble the virus you want to vaccinate against. I believe J&J uses canarypox virus with some Covid-19 surface proteins attached. Your immune system doesn't know that this new virus is harmless, and responds by producing defenses against the Covid surface proteins.

LOL - yup - free - free - free
if you don't count the billions spent by operation warp speed, in payments to several manufacturers for research and development or the payments of $15-$20 per dose landed afterwards.

Then again USA never pays down national debt and federal reserve just fires up the presses to print out more and more money and just puts it on our tab.
So yeah, if ya never pay your bills I guess it really is Free.
The folks holding the note don't want to be paid off. Just pay the interest and renew the note when it comes due.

But even that is not happening.
The 800 billion Obama borrowed from China in 2009 zero payments have been made and with interest it's now well over 1 trillion.
Shoulda borrowed 8 trillion.
I'll take your word Butch. Treasuries usually pay promptly. Perhaps it's only due at maturity.

LOL - yup - free - free - free
if you don't count the billions spent by operation warp speed, in payments to several manufacturers for research and development or the payments of $15-$20 per dose landed afterwards.

Then again USA never pays down national debt and federal reserve just fires up the presses to print out more and more money and just puts it on our tab.
So yeah, if ya never pay your bills I guess it really is Free.
Free in relation to paying for the flu, which, i paid like 65 dollars for it. Could have gotten the cheaper shot for 25, but they said it doesnt work as good... So, do people opt for the one that doesnt work so good to save 45 dollars, yet, they still get the same shot experience... or, does it work good enough and some are willing to shell out more to get the better.... wonder which it is...
Im gathering you guys are Anti-vaxxers? I know this virus has made no sense at times, but i do know i had 4 friends die from it and we're isolated from the masses... I dont like how it doesnt seem to matter how careful you are...

Im gathering you guys are Anti-vaxxers? I know this virus has made no sense at times, but i do know i had 4 friends die from it and we're isolated from the masses... I dont like how it doesnt seem to matter how careful you are...
One thing that I find sad about the political side of the pandemic is that death is downplayed by the anti-covid, non masking crowd, but when you experience deaths, like you have with four friends, it hits home. Some sarcastically refer to it as the "deadly virus." It certainly was deadly for your 4 friends and many others.

One thing that I find sad about the political side of the pandemic is that death is downplayed by the anti-covid, non masking crowd, but when you experience deaths, like you have with four friends, it hits home. Some sarcastically refer to it as the "deadly virus." It certainly was deadly for your 4 friends and many others.
I've stated before, that at least here in the Western hemisphere, and specifically the US, people tend to draw mental/emotional circles of insulation/isolation around themselves, beginning at the water's edge, ever smaller until the circle surrounds just their home and they discard or view meaningless anything that is kept outside those circles.
Every once in a while tho, every few generations, something comes along that breaks thru all those imaginary walls and suddenly, what wasn't a big deal, is.

J&J has been having a few problems with their own 1 shot vaccine rollout, just as every vaccine has to some extent.
The 3 approved vaccines, how each works and their efficacy, as well as a couple that are not yet approved for USA use:

And i have been guilty a little.. I do not like mask and i feel a person should be able to choose whether they want to wear one or not... Your body your choice.
What confuses me is this.... if this were such a deadly unstoppable virus, why are planes still flying? Why do we let people from other countries in still? If there is a new strain in Africa, are we still letting people come here from there or letting people who have been there come here? The dots are not lining up... Make us stay home, yet, let people mix around via air travel. I went to the airport in Oct to pick up my mother in laws sister from Va.. no quarantine at all.. went right in my in laws house for over a week... Plan a Thanksgiving at my house, 1/2 mile from theirs with everyone they see daily, nope, cant take the risk.... NO ONE HAS MADE SENSE... My life never changed.. i dont see many people and after the swine flu, i wipe down any grocery basket i encounter.. That has kept me well for many years since then, i connected the dots back then and found most of my illnesses were from those baskets... i basically never get sick unless its from bad MREs where i was violently ill on a camping trip...lol... but thats another story.. But some people seem to use the precautions to their advantage. Dont want to see people you know in public, wear a mask.. Dont want to be around cousin Eddy at a family gathering, dont go and blame covid. Seems most people are using it to keep from doing things now. Yes, even though after losing 4 friends, i still question....
My belief is, keep your distance, sanitize your hands/wash your hands, dont touch your face when in public..... you'll be safe. But this wear a mask to keep others safe, thats bull stuff...

Free in relation to paying for the flu, which, i paid like 65 dollars for it. Could have gotten the cheaper shot for 25, but they said it doesnt work as good... So, do people opt for the one that doesnt work so good to save 45 dollars, yet, they still get the same shot experience... or, does it work good enough and some are willing to shell out more to get the better.... wonder which it is...
No one that I am aware of pays anything for a covid shot around here. Couple of weeks ago my wife and her sister were on their daily walk in town. They walk down through a park and there was a large yellow sign with an arrow directing folks to the county fair grounds. Free covid shots.

Latest posts