Ivermectin 1% injectible 500ML

Help Support CattleToday:

Sir, thats real nice, but Ivomectin is a substance name and all else are brand names. Ivocip, Ivomec, whatever. SAME STUFF. No disrespect intended as was not the same in your case.

R.C. Vick":sa0a1dmp said:
Sir, thats real nice, but Ivomectin is a substance name and all else are brand names. Ivocip, Ivomec, whatever. SAME STUFF. No disrespect intended as was not the same in your case.
No disrespect. I like my wormers to come from Merial Pharmaceuticals. We talk about cattle on this board. No advertising is allowed.

Listen folks, I didnt see the restriction on advertising since it wasnt in the section I read on joining. I voluntarily removed the ad upon reading it, not based on the first reply. I saw that later. Have me removed, kick me off, I really dont care based on the tone of the responses to this topic. If you can sell Ivomectin 1% in 500ml bottles for less than $90, thats great.

After posting this, I see where one of the "turn him in" neighborly replies has been removed. It is copied and posted below. As far as Im concerned, this topic is history. Dont need none of it.

la4angus
GURU

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:31 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crowderfarms wrote:
We sell Ivermectin for less than you want for your generic stuff, Put it on Ebay, No advertising here.

Macon is doing all the moderating himself, to my knowledge, so probaly the best thing is to e-mail the info to him and let him handle it. I think he may have one other moderator, but don't know who it is.
Thanks
How is it going for you. 112 degrees in here today.

Latest posts