Its time for ESA Reform

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

The time has come for the agriculture community to take a stand. Regulations with Endangered Species have gone too far. Recently the entire community of the Klamath Basin Oregon had all irrigation water halted to increase lake levels for an endangered specie. No consideration was given to the fact that even in years of drought, agriculture and the environment co-existed and both flourished. Farmers cant produce hay, Ranchers cant irrigate pastures. Today we had a protest of 15,000 people. The largest in Oregon History. Its a start. We must revise the ESA to include common sense. Todays protest was another start for common sense reform. I have started a campaign to place signs on every major road in the United States calling for "Common Sense Reform for the ESA". Take the time, put up a sign and help us spread the word. Your community and livelihood may be the next to die. We must take a stand now. Look at an example of a sign that is in the Klamath Basin. Im not asking for something this extreme, just a simple 8X4 Piece of Plywood, painted and neatly hung on your property. Email me a picture of your sign and its location (State, Town and Road) and I will post it on my developing web site. Jennifer

sign example.
[email protected]

> The time has come for the
> agriculture community to take a
> stand. Regulations with Endangered
> Species have gone too far.
> Recently the entire community of
> the Klamath Basin Oregon had all
> irrigation water halted to
> increase lake levels for an
> endangered specie. No
> consideration was given to the
> fact that even in years of
> drought, agriculture and the
> environment co-existed and both
> flourished. Farmers cant produce
> hay, Ranchers cant irrigate
> pastures. Today we had a protest
> of 15,000 people. The largest in
> Oregon History. Its a start. We
> must revise the ESA to include
> common sense. Todays protest was
> another start for common sense
> reform. I have started a campaign
> to place signs on every major road
> in the United States calling for
> "Common Sense Reform for the
> ESA". Take the time, put up a
> sign and help us spread the word.
> Your community and livelihood may
> be the next to die. We must take a
> stand now. Look at an example of a
> sign that is in the Klamath Basin.
> Im not asking for something this
> extreme, just a simple 8X4 Piece
> of Plywood, painted and neatly
> hung on your property. Email me a
> picture of your sign and its
> location (State, Town and Road)
> and I will post it on my
> developing web site. Jennifer Jennifer...we live in Myrtle Creek and will defintely get a sign going..we are on a dead end road but will put something up just to show our support...I find it totally amazing that our government can rule over "people" versus "animals" when it comes to the economic stability of families! Unfortunately they did it to the Oregon loggers and Oregon commercial fishermen!! I am totally in support for whatever can be done for the Klamath county ranchers, farmers...I also relied on buying my hay from these people and am scared to call to see if there will be any and if there is what the cost will be!! You have our support!! Sharon

[email protected]

Latest posts