Its that time of the year again...

Help Support CattleToday:

KNERSIE":28202ex8 said:
... for re-incarnations.

anyone else spotted him?

I am going to be proactive this time and contact the internet police, FBI, Men in Black etc.etc.etc. first. :D

KNERSIE":acflxk2u said:
... for re-incarnations.

anyone else spotted him?

Yep ,and each time they come back, they are more spiteful.

He is back at it, attacking ILH again and that is bullshyt !!!!!!!!!

It is kind of like the sexual preditors on Dateline. All are guys. Then you can turn the channel and see another female teacher getting charged for relations with a minor male. :shock: :shock: :shock:

It doesn't matter if you are guilty or innocent. Just getting accused can ruin your life.

HerefordSire":x6hslo8n said:
It is kind of like the sexual preditors on Dateline. All are guys. Then you can turn the channel and see another female teacher getting charged for relations with a minor male. :shock: :shock: :shock:

It doesn't matter if you are guilty or innocent. Just getting accused can ruin your life.

I suppose so. I went back and looked over all the posts that ILH has made today and did not really see where anyone was attacking her but there could be a post I missed since I am new and do not know how to use all the features yet.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":3ahi4l4o said:
HerefordSire":3ahi4l4o said:

I suppose so. I went back and looked over all the posts that ILH has made today and did not really see where anyone was attacking her but there could be a post I missed since I am new and do not know how to use all the features yet.

I looked for it but couldn't find one. I am kind of puzzled myself.

I don't see it either-------not that I doubt---anything's possiable(sp)-----please explaine----with examples. ILH,did you notice any problem?

S&W should delete his user name and start all over. I wonder how people can come up with such names and always get banned. TNBP comes to mind. Some example of easy names. angie, dun, Doc Harris, Bez, hillsdown, 3waycross, knersie, and user1. When you pic some stupid gun totting name with capitals letters and puncuation marks all over the place you show yourself.

Walt

Txwalt":3rl3wl57 said:
S&W should delete his user name and start all over. I wonder how people can come up with such names and always get banned. TNBP comes to mind. Some example of easy names. angie, dun, Doc Harris, Bez, hillsdown, 3waycross, knersie, and user1. When you pic some stupid gun totting name with capitals letters and puncuation marks all over the place you show yourself.

Walt
Well I think Beefy, Jogeephus, and Misscamp are fine names. I always read their posts, sometimes. :lol2:

Latest posts