It's that time again.

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Going to be headed to the Missouri Ozarks for the Family reunion today.Been going for several years now.Started out as one of the younger generation,and I am now one of the oldest.
Time sure fly's by when you're having fun.

Cal

dun":344i5qw4 said:
The Bell restaurant where we met up last year is still closed.
I'd like to stop and see ya again Dunn,but I'm gonna be traveling with seven other family members and don't know what is planed.Guess the old man is just gonna have to rool with the flow.

Cal

At least the 100 degree heat has subsided here for a while anyway. Hope you enjoy your visit. I'm headed to Gulf Shores, AL for a little vacation. It's cooler down there on the dang beach than it will be here or so the weather man says.

Actually I will be going to Suttons Bluff Campground which is on Black river about 6 or so miles from Centerville MO.I will be taking I 44 out of wichita falls to springfield mo. Then down to branson and get on 60 east to 21hwy North to centerville. 640 mi.

Cal

I'll be down around that area on Saturday. Have to go south of West Plains to get some embryos transferred.

Calman":1izfx6t9 said:
Actually I will be going to Suttons Bluff Campground which is on Black river about 6 or so miles from Centerville MO.I will be taking I 44 out of wichita falls to springfield mo. Then down to branson and get on 60 east to 21hwy North to centerville. 640 mi.

Cal

I've rode ATV's at Suttons Bluff numerous times. The campground always looked really nice. Had a big ride a few years back with around 50 bikes. It was a blast, we rode the trails with the guy that designed them and man could he flat fly on them.

greatgerts":2yezrg23 said:
I'll be down around that area on Saturday. Have to go south of West Plains to get some embryos transferred.

Greatgerts you should stop by and see me.I plan on being there by noon thursday.

Cal

J&D Cattle":jjvuu5r8 said:
Calman":jjvuu5r8 said:

Cal

I've rode ATV's at Suttons Bluff numerous times. The campground always looked really nice. Had a big ride a few years back with around 50 bikes. It was a blast, we rode the trails with the guy that designed them and man could he flat fly on them.

JD my brother and SIL were the caretakers of that park for around 11yrs. They gave it up about 5 yrs ago.Also my brother helped design some of the trails.His name was Jim Hasty. I have went out trail riding with as much as 50 at a time also.Yhere's some great trail riding there.And when you get hot you can go jump in the river for a cool off.

Cal

Talk about small world, that's hilarious. I'm sure the guy we rode with knows him, his name was Dan and his last name started with M I believe. Have a safe trip and a good time visiting MO.

Calman":2zbmsmv6 said:
greatgerts":2zbmsmv6 said:

Greatgerts you should stop by and see me.I plan on being there by noon thursday.

Cal

Will definitely try and do that.

Latest posts