It's sure not like the old days.

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591":2gh7h7wz said:
In today's PC climate cops are not able to be cops any longer. They have gutless administrators that won't back them and will turn themselves inside out to get you prosecuted. Back in the day we didn't file a bunch of felonies on a drunk that wanted to fight while being arrested. They would sometimes have to get a stitch or two before going to the drunk tank, but they didn't have to pay thousands to a worthless lawyer to stay out of the pen.

I can't agree more. And its nice to hear it from you slick. With zero tolerance ,common sense police work went out the door. And what seems to be a attempt to criminalize the American people began.

None of this would be happening had Texas done their job in the first place. The guy the police killed had a long rap sheet with the law. In Texas he shot twice at officers. Its a shame he's dead though because he must have had a good job cause he had seven children.

https://apps.bexar.org/Search/SearchRes ... =keith&m=l

Take a look at the Bible on the ground. Looks almost like a pistol but it couldn't be since that would be illegal.

nc-riot-9.jpg

lavacarancher":27bex733 said:
Margonme":27bex733 said:
Bestoutwest":27bex733 said:
They have a special speaker that is used for riot control that is set to a special frequency that will elicit instant diarrhea. I think that would be better than a lot of things.

Bees are a horrible idea. One person who's allergic gets stung and you're up a creek. Doesn't matter that it's your property and they're there illegally, we live in the land of the tort.

You are on a roll today Best. My first exposure to tort law was in Montana. I initiated an enforcement action against a company. Turns out I got a couple details about the violation wrong. The owner of the company threatened to file a Tort action against me personally. Even though I was performing my duties as an Agent of the US Environmental Protection Agency, the attorney they assigned me told me that I was basically on my own. I got out of that but on the advice of our attorney, I got 2 million dollars of professional liability insurance to cover me in the event I committed a tortfeasor.

EPA? Really? I knew there was something fundamentally wrong with you. :lol:

EPA=Employment Prevention Agency (Mitch Daniels)

cowgirl8":1qz0gu33 said:
I think instead of using teargas and rubber bullets, they should have boxes of bees or snakes..Just launch it into the crowd and watch them leave...Each store owner should set a box of bees at their doors, or a box of snakes....Would keep looters from even going in their direction................ and i'm serious.

Need to switch to Mustard gas and real bullets and show these people what those who really stand for freedom and equality have encountered.

Also the snakes would be way more effective than bees with that demographic.JMO

Latest posts