Its so hot

Help Support CattleToday:

Oscar,

Tisk, tish, tisk. You have been watching those Alabama Power commericials haven't you? Is that your "A" material?

I'll bet it so hot that you had your clothes dry cleaned without removing them, huh?

JDI":1zpqyrzo said:
You got it right about HOT!!! 118F in the shade yesterday..only June..wait til Aug. gets here!!!

And here I was grumbling about 108F in the shade! :shock: I don't want to think about August(or July, for that matter). :(

msscamp":1m5km3kw said:
JDI":1m5km3kw said:
You got it right about HOT!!! 118F in the shade yesterday..only June..wait til Aug. gets here!!!

And here I was grumbling about 108F in the shade! :shock: I don't want to think about August(or July, for that matter). :(

Well, I'm in Baghdad in the desert so it is going to be hot. The highest I've seen in 4 yrs. is 137 in the shade!!! Now that was hot!!! August is a killer here.

JDI":3dpye6nb said:
msscamp":3dpye6nb said:
JDI":3dpye6nb said:

Well, I'm in Baghdad in the desert so it is going to be hot. The highest I've seen in 4 yrs. is 137 in the shade!!! Now that was hot!!! August is a killer here.

I'm certainly not going to argue with you on either point! :shock: On a more personal note, I just want to say Thank you. :) I very much appreciate your service, as well as your willingness to deal with the sacrifices and difficulties that your service has imposed on you. :heart: Thank you very much! :)

Latest posts