It's shut down time

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
I really hate to say this, but I'm forced to shut down The Future Cow-Calf Producer blog for .... forever. It just seems that things have come up that made me (and the rest of my family) decide that I don't need this blog because it just is getting to be too much for me, especially with school, family, and other things. I'll maybe start up something when I start up a business with cattle in a while (5 yrs from now mostly), but, I've had a long talk with my family and the decision is final.

Sorry folks, but I think this is what I have to do.

Couldn't you just leave it up and quit maintaining it? There was pretty handy info available. I see it has already been removed.....

I am sorry to hear that Karin; but the amount of work and time you were devoting to this had to be hurting you either in school, socially, financially, or all three. At this point in life, it might be better longterm to focus on being the best student possible rather than being a world class blogger. There has to be some way to make that pay for you somewhere at some point.

Brandonm22":2g9tti2p said:
I am sorry to hear that Karin; but the amount of work and time you were devoting to this had to be hurting you either in school, socially, financially, or all three. At this point in life, it might be better longterm to focus on being the best student possible rather than being a world class blogger. There has to be some way to make that pay for you somewhere at some point.

Thanks for that Brandon :nod: ...I am kinda sorry to see it go, but like you say there is another time and place to be a word-class blogger.

Onthebit I couldn't leave it, because if I leave it that always mean more of an incentive as well as an excuse for me to go back at it again. And again, and again. If it's gone, it's one less distraction for me to worry about. And yes, it's officially gone.