Its official

Help Support CattleToday:

Keren

Reaction score
My little patch of earth, Perth, WA, Australia
Yesterday I got the key to this, a place to call my own ... I'm renting it. Awesome little house. I'm taking small things out tomorrow, big items of furniture on Saturday.

I'm excited! First time living away from home ... :banana:

Kitchen

kitchen.jpg

kitchen2.jpg

Living room

livingroom.jpg

windows.jpg

living_room_stairs.jpg

Loft bedroom

loft.jpg

loft2.jpg

Bathroom

bathroom2.jpg

bathroom.jpg

Outside

frontgate.jpg

side2.jpg

front_door.jpg

yard.jpg

I take it that's an old church. It is awsome. Kitchen looks nice. Nice woodwork and the exposed brick is really rustic. You should be proud.

lol Tod, I couldnt go for an apartment, cos I have goaties to come with me! I've been looking long and hard for a place that was reasonably priced, in the right area, that I could take my animals to.

Lammie, yes its an old church, the redwood counters in the kitchen are GORGEOUS.

Thanks Carla :D

Do show us it again after you get all moved in--Lovely place.. Hurray for you :banana:

that's a neat little set up..............but i couldnt pull off any hanky panky in it with out this guilty feeling :cowboy:

Wow...now that is a place to be proud of. You have to take more pictures once you get all your "stuff" in there and settle in. Bet it will be awesome then. More pics latter please.

Well done and I wish you many happy years there, very nice place I love old converted churches. I'm jealous :mrgreen: , please show us again when you have settled in and the goats are grazing around the place.

Is the bathroom(loo) upstairs or down and where is the bedroom? These questions are important as one gets older. :oops: :roll:

Congratulations Keren! It will have plenty of atmosphere anyway....you can lie there at night and think of all the celebrations of birth, marriage and death that have been held there over the years. That would appeal to me! Hope you have many peaceful nights there.

Latest posts