Its hot

Help Support CattleToday:

This Louisiana humidity might change your mind
I have no intention of living in Louisiana. I spent my basic training at Fort Jackson South Carolina, and my AIT at Fort Gordon Georgia. That was enough of the souths humidity for me. I started my basic training one week before the fourth of July, and got back home to Colorado the week after Thanksgiving.

Hell would have to freeze over before you seen me in shorts and crocs.

You may see me in shorts and crocs, but if you do you're at my house, it's late in the day, and I don't plan to do anything more strenuous than going outside to feed my dog for the rest of the day. If I'm doing any kind of work I'm in long pants and good shoes.

101* here in kinder Louisiana right now i bought a couple thin open 2-4 year old cows I don't normally do it but I'm gonna leave these ladies till in the morning haul them home when it's a little cooler. Didn't plan on buying any so I didn't bring trailer

I use to leave western Washington and go to Alaska to work every summer to avoid the heat. Hell could freeze over and still won't go south in the summer.

I've lived there and here, in East Tx too, and other places.

The hell freezing comment goes double for me.
Born and raised here. This is home but I do think a visit to the mountains during July and August would be nice. You just learn to do whatever you have to do outside early in the morning or late in the evening. No new "projects" are started during a Louisiana summer. Lol
Hell it's hot here in December
True

I use to leave western Washington and go to Alaska to work every summer to avoid the heat. Hell could freeze over and still won't go south in the summer.

My wife and I are spending a week in the mountains in north New Mexico in September. I'm really looking forward to that cool-down.

Man I feel for you guys it is dry and hot out here. Was in Ft. Smith last night and it was 92 at 10pm, gonna be 100+ there the next 7 days. Everthing in OK is burnt slam up.

Latest posts