It's hot in middle Georgia.

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5":201m9z12 said:
It's supposed to be hot this time of the year. I prefer this over winter.

So are you saying this has nothing to do with global warming? I thought .... never mind.

Jogeephus":1nvxgepu said:
M-5":1nvxgepu said:
It's supposed to be hot this time of the year. I prefer this over winter.

So are you saying this has nothing to do with global warming? I thought .... never mind.
I'm sorry Joe but the South has been hot in June and July since before records started being kept. I know it's hard to believe but global warming is a myth and a scam. The same folks that spew this rhetoric can't tell me if it's going to rain tomorrow with any certainty. But they want us to believe they know what's gonna happen in 50 yrs.

Caustic Burno":ert20qxy said:
Heck we haven't busted a 100 yet we do have 100% humidity
Would you like some ice creme with that pie? I told somebody yesterday I'm going to need some shirts in the fall. I ain't got many left w sleeves on em way it's going over here!

We've toyed with a hundred quite a bit and hit it plus a few one day. With humidity the heat index is over a hundred quite often... I still check the weather in CA every so often and that makes it seem nice and cool here. :D Humidity is miserable but still doable.

I am the exact opposite. I will take winter over summer. I can get warmer easier than I can get cooler. We get twice as much work done in January than we do in June/July. But everybody's different.