It's getting crazier

Help Support CattleToday:

I always had in my mind the kind of area you lived in Bigfoot from different pics or just what I know of Kentucky but after a few of these stories you have posted I guess I was way wrong.
I live on the other side of KY in the hills, while nothing really surprises me these days I have to say that some of BF's encounters that he has spoke of in here don't seem like things we would envision dealing with here. That being said we have a lot of craziness here too. It would not be a wise move to come on somebody's property around here and run their mouth. There's so much drugs and thievery that out in the country most folks have those kind of dogs and are pretty well armed and the area has just that reputation.

It is getting crazy when people can't show who they support without people confronting them about it. I don't care who is on a person's sign, cap, bumper sticker, or shirt, it's their right. I'm not stopping to confront them about it, and I think anybody who does is a nutcase.

That kind of behavior is why my front gate as a lock on it. It's sad that folks behave like that. It's even sadder they can't get their butts handed to them like they deserve.

Too bad they weren't rioting for BLM otherwise there would have been no bail.
It's been that way for four years, grasping for straws, these riots that have been going on this summer are kids play, when the tide turns, and the silent turn the tide, they will run for the hills, hopefully Canada