It's Fall and you know that means...

Help Support CattleToday:

Never been a fan of pumpkin spice anything but I could make an exception if they were giving that bobcat away..

Fall?
Left the windows open last night and it's in the upper 50s inside the house which is only a little warmer than the 52°F my porch thermometer says.
But, that's better than what the local weather station says it is.

And, how can they claim the wind is out of the North while stating there is no wind?

sept23weather.jpg

If you cross those with Corrientes and can get horns on them for Halloween, I believe they will bring a premium price and won't be able to keep them in stock. Real moneymakers for sure.
Someone beat ya to it. Black Kat f1 but I think they are actually a very dark green. (I am lifelong colorblind)

31436-Black-Kat-Mini-Pumpkin.jpg

Im assuming this guy came from Georgia😂😂
It's a picture of a picture. I carved it with my kids 24 years ago. It's an Arkansas pumpkin. Ussin's on the western side in the Ouachita's have at least three teeth. Get up into the Ozark's, themin's only got one. That's whyin' it's called a toothbrush in lieu of a teethbrush.

Fall is pond building time, and also the time of year that I take a few days off work to wrap my head around the place. Thinking about next year.

Sometimes things happen that tickle me. The dozer is clearing for another pond. I'm occasionally making suggestions while my dog is patiently riding along.

It's lunchtime, so I tell Bo we're going to the house for lunch. Then he reminds me that Momma keeps snacks for us under the middle seat. We are messy eaters.86ADD55F-3095-4494-B7CD-78D3581ED5B0.jpeg
15F872E1-7769-4DFC-B1CE-DA6F2BEB9673.jpeg
A33BD4E9-226C-4203-952D-EED8C18E998C.jpeg
39E6218D-DC17-4CD2-8289-4BE26C5EF590.jpeg
3B2134A6-E4A0-40EB-80E9-886CED14AA6F.jpeg

I know it is fall because deer season opens one week from tomorrow. My freezer is already full so all the small meat bucks are safe from me for another year. If I shoot one less than 25 inches it will be a case of mistaken identity.

Fall is pond building time, and also the time of year that I take a few days off work to wrap my head around the place. Thinking about next year.

Sometimes things happen that tickle me. The dozer is clearing for another pond. I'm occasionally making suggestions while my dog is patiently riding along.

It's lunchtime, so I tell Bo we're going to the house for lunch. Then he reminds me that Momma keeps snacks for us under the middle seat. We are messy eaters.View attachment 8612
View attachment 8613
View attachment 8614
View attachment 8615
View attachment 8616
Mamma is a keeper!

My little girl dog was paying attention. She is watching the dozer work, just like me. She's a peach.5205640A-68AF-4A10-B9BD-B448127D059E.jpeg

Then I turned around and looked at my boy dog, and he was licking his balls. I'm thinking Lord help me save the day before Momma gets home!

I'm thinking he looks guilty as sin. Lord have mercy on my soul
F88FF8FA-E2DA-43B1-B630-71DA6BC06D28.jpeg

In spite of licking our balls with a smile, we really do need to get down to some serious conversation about the state of our union.
Tux Duck, and Heavy Duty, please step up.

If either of you want to help this nation, you'll have to stop being the buzz kill.

It's lunchtime, so I tell Bo we're going to the house for lunch. Then he reminds me that Momma keeps snacks for us under the middle seat. We are messy eaters.
View attachment 8613
Old Bo looks like a pretty good dog, but I was a little concerned about that big cut on his leg. Until I looked a little closer. Looks like it will heal up just fine, but might need some manners training before picture taking time..

Latest posts