It's evening in the family

Help Support CattleToday:

ollie

Reaction score
Ronald Regans campaing in the eighties was that it is morning in America. If the democrats have their way as I am afraid they might It is evening in the life of the American family.
With their relentless attack on Christian values, excessive taxes, stands on issues such as abortion , stemcell research and robbing men of self esteem by promoting government assistance, not to mention their view of marriage, It's my firm opinion it is truely evening in the american family. God forbid.

ollie":11exi6xl said:
Ronald Regans campaing in the eighties was that it is morning in America. If the democrats have their way as I am afraid they might It is evening in the life of the American family.
With their relentless attack on Christian values, excessive taxes, stands on issues such as abortion , stemcell research and robbing men of self esteem by promoting government assistance, not to mention their view of marriage, It's my firm opinion it is truely evening in the american family. God forbid.

You're exactly right Ollie, God forbid. There's no doubt America is at another crossroads. This election is critical to our kids, grandkids and even great-grandkids for two momentous reasons.

One is obviously the war. We have developed some momentum, albeit faltering at times, and have continued to take the fight to the enemy since 9-11. We can't let up and become satisfied or they will strengthen in resolve and ability and they will wear us down. Years ago my dad taught me the valuable lesson that in a fist fight if you knock your enemy down you better jump on him and finish the job – or he'll be liable to get up, get madder, and then whip your socks off. We would still be British colonies if the English had followed through on any of several campaigns. Every time they would win a battle they would fall back and hope we cooled off or lost our nerve. Even though they had far more men, technology, money and resources, their lack of resolve cost them dearly. It will cost us too if we quit the fight too soon.

The other main reason this election is absolutely critical is that the winner will in all likelihood appoint several Supreme Court justices during his term. The repercussions of that will be huge, for decades to come. I shudder to think of John Kerry making those appointments.

God bless the US of A.

Craig-TX

Latest posts