It's Been Hot!! Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

WindyHillFarm

Reaction score
Was so hot the other day I decided to give them some water they seemed to enjoy it.
DSCI0004-3.jpg

DSCI0003-1.jpg

DSCI0002-3.jpg

DSCI0015-1.jpg

DSCI0018.jpg

DSCI0002-3.jpg

DSCI0010-1.jpg

DSCI0012.jpg

DSCI0001-5.jpg

It is getting hot! Suppose to be over 100 today with heat index around 110 - 115 degrees. At least it still cools down some at night.

Been hot up here too....expect to make it into the high 60s' today. Really now, should be high 70s' maybe even the 80s' sometime this summer. DMc

Good Pics , last few days all i see is cowheads , yep there in the pond up to their necks , the horses are all lined up at the water tank waiting to get sprayed down. Yes it's a regular water park for 1100 lb things !

Drove thru the kansas flint hills last sunday and came upon a straight line of about 30 angus , looked like a military formation . They were lined up on a dam catching the cool breeze off a large cow tank. Came back thru about two hours later and they had not moved an inch.

hope this breaks soon

No need to light the oven this time of year. Just set them bicuits on the tailgate. Careful you don't burn them.

It's been crazy hot here for the past couple of weeks. 100's the past few days, and 106 for a record today. They say more of the same all week, and another record breaking day tomorrow. It sure seems early for temps like this!

Great pictures! My cows would fight over who got to stand under the hose

Latest posts