It's been a long time

Help Support CattleToday:

Wewild

Reaction score
Got a call last night and got the usual answer after I said hello "What you doing". Well I already knew he was stuck when he showed up on the phone. I saw him when I got home checking the water gaps. Long story short it took a 20' chain and 20' of 2" strap to get close enough that I didn't feel we would both be walking back to get the tractor.

We haven't seen times like this for several years. Thank God for the rain.

1982vett

Reaction score
Wewild":1vsz28d7 said:
Got a call last night and got the usual answer after I said hello "What you doing". Well I already knew he was stuck when he showed up on the phone. I saw him when I got home checking the water gaps. Long story short it took a 20' chain and 20' of 2" strap to get close enough that I didn't feel we would both be walking back to get the tractor.

We haven't seen times like this for several years. Thank God for the rain.

:D I know the feeling. Bought a 4x4 in 2005 and never really had a use for it till last month.

Ain't mud great? :p

cfpinz

Reaction score
Thanks for sending that storm this way, we've picked up around 4" since Tuesday night. I'm going to a farm equipment sale just down the road in the morning, on the side of a clay hill. This should be interesting...

farmwriter

Reaction score
cfpinz":1rmo6jz5 said:
Thanks for sending that storm this way, we've picked up around 4" since Tuesday night. I'm going to a farm equipment sale just down the road in the morning, on the side of a clay hill. This should be interesting...
Maybe you'll get a deal cause some other folks didn't want to face the mud!

1982vett

Reaction score
farmwriter":2q08kqwf said:
cfpinz":2q08kqwf said:
Maybe you'll get a deal cause some other folks didn't want to face the mud!
]

:D If y'all were as dry as we were, 4" isn't going to make a lot of mud. :p What was nice about ours is the first rains came nice and slow and nothing was wasted by running down the creeks.

Latest posts