its been a lloonngg week...

Help Support CattleToday:

cattleluvr18

Reaction score
and the worst parts yet to come....

it began with all the meetings we've been having over the merge with another school next year. no big deal right? wrong. some people are fighting it and making it more of a deal then what it should be. the high school is gonna be in t-town so they came down and toured the school. it was awkward but what can you expect. that went pretty well. heres the bad part. the day before they were supposed to come down, we got an all call to come down to the gym for an emergancy meeting. we just figured it was for the touring. nope. when we got down there all three of the sheriffs were down there( yeah in a town of 1200 we have 3 sheriffs? :? ) we were all kinda freakin out and wondering what the heck had happened. they found a threat in the boys bathroom. said soemthing about virginia tech and was set for friday. :shock: what a shock! our school is ssoo small. everybody knows everybody, very well. whoever did it, i prolly talk to regulary and thats scary. told us that security is gonna be tight, doors locked, bags/lockers searched, ect. and told us that if you dont want to go friday you dont have to but they'll add on an extra day of school at the end. today the arrested a kid. everybody is very surprised by it. i know him pretty well, ive partied with him and talk to him, and have a few classes with him. doesnt seem like it would be him at all. hes popular, hott, all the stuff you wouldnt expect. i think they have the wrong guy. theres one guy whos acting really freaky lately and another who wrote R.I.P. - TPS (tecumseh public school) on his garage. but he says he did it b/c its the last year of tps. who knows what to believe. alot of kids are goin because they think its a joke and others arnt mainly because there parentals wont let them. we made it onto the news. that usually only about once a year. it was pretty funny the people they picked. both were meth addicts. only one showed her face. the one who didnt said "i wasnt gonna let my son go to school today but he got up before me" ---typical tecumseh. this sucks because i dont want to get shot and i sure in the heck aint gonna save no one, and because we arnt really sending a good message to our merging school. and it doesnt help that my moms the secritary and whos office is right by the only door thats open. i dont think it made a deference by checking bags because they only did a few and it just really didnt seem to be doin alot of good. anyway, if i dont post after this, you'll know why. :p

Dear Lord...personally, I'd keep my kid home. In fact, I might keep my kid home the rest of the school year...and home school her. Coward's way out? Yeah, maybe...

Alice

and also to add.... a graduate from t-town died in a fire. i didnt personally know him but alot of people did. so thats also adds to the mess. my mom still hasnt decided if she wants me to go or not. heck, she doesnt even want to go.

cattleluvr18":1fp37h6c said:
and also to add.... a graduate from t-town died in a fire. i didnt personally know him but alot of people did. so thats also adds to the mess. my mom still hasnt decided if she wants me to go or not. heck, she doesnt even want to go.

I don't blame her.

You know, it's probably a prank, but it's sick nonetheless...and frightening. And it's sick enough that it could be real.

My kid would just have to stay home.

Alice

not to worry people, both me and my mom are back home safe. nothing happened today. they think they have the kid who did it but im not convinced. and for not knowing for sure they sure in the heck didnt have alot of cops there today. only 3. not enough for me to feel "safe". but anyway im here safe at home. theres alot of drama and rumors goin around and you cant really believe anything.

good to have you make it through what had to be a trying day.

now - take the anxiety that today brought and file it away in your brain's filling cabinet.
Remember that feeling each and every time when you let your guard down.

If you hear something bad like gunshots act - get away - hide - whatever it takes to survive.
Trust your instincts - if it doesn't feel right - it probably isn't.

Latest posts