Its an Illinois thing...

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
fail-owned-furniture-ad-fai.jpg
:D

hayray":11g8anmc said:
Maybe they could include Detroit's mayor in on that also.

He lives in Texas now. Southlake, TX. Lucky us.

That is a pretty strong claim for that furniture company aint it? :D :D :D

backhoeboogie":1ohqm4f1 said:
hayray":1ohqm4f1 said:
Maybe they could include Detroit's mayor in on that also.

He lives in Texas now. Southlake, TX. Lucky us.

That is a pretty strong claim for that furniture company aint it? :D :D :D

He's just visiting. He has to get permission from the courts to live here. He's on probation, you know. He's a big guy. I think if he could get into some trouble at a strip club, we might consider him for the Cowboys.

CKC1586":1uafihts said:
I like your signature line John.... ;-)

Daschle knew, I swear he knew. If you make in the millions, you have tax advisors. Accountants, attorneys. He blew it off, and had he not agreed to be nominated he would not have been discovered.
I used to run crews of day laborers. Guys making a few bucks a day. Social Security haunted my dreams. They are the hardest folks to deal with in the world. Somali pirates are second rank.
Daschle should be prosecuted. Geithner should be prosecuted. These guys aren't going to change a system which they can avoid.

john250":2eouravd said:
CKC1586":2eouravd said:
I like your signature line John.... ;-)

Daschle knew, I swear he knew. If you make in the millions, you have tax advisors. Accountants, attorneys. He blew it off, and had he not agreed to be nominated he would not have been discovered.
I used to run crews of day laborers. Guys making a few bucks a day. Social Security haunted my dreams. They are the hardest folks to deal with in the world. Somali pirates are second rank.
Daschle should be prosecuted. Geithner should be prosecuted. These guys aren't going to change a system which they can avoid.
Politicians! What a bunch of ... well I can't even think of an appropriate name that wouldn't be "be niced". Anyway I think it was someone here on CT that summed it all up pretty darn good. Same circus, different clowns.

Latest posts