It's always an enjoyable video!

Help Support CattleToday:

Jalopy":2djuxvfw said:
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2008/07/eat-your-heart.html

I keep wanting the lion to eat them, at least once!!!!

Lammie":2ea5iu46 said:
Jalopy":2ea5iu46 said:

I wanted the lion to eat them--every time. And finish up on the singer--is that Mariah Carey? Bad karaoke should be punished with lions on the town square.

john250":3345n80x said:
Lammie":3345n80x said:
Jalopy":3345n80x said:

I wanted the lion to eat them--every time. And finish up on the singer--is that Mariah Carey? Bad karaoke should be punished with lions on the town square.

I think it's Whitney Houston. But I really don't keep up with my divas.

No offense to anyone who likes this, but I really think this vid is hilarious and in my perfect "Simpsons" world, they would be eaten or at least have to take off and climb a tree.

Lammie your a girl after my own thoughts, and I agree with John Oh! How I agree with John if the Lions don't eat her, shoot her on site I hate Whitney Housten who ever said she could sing, she killed that fantastic Dolly Parton song. and Diva more like Diver, into the deepest part of the Ocean without a life tank.

chrisy":1y8il9c7 said:
Lammie your a girl after my own thoughts, and I agree with John Oh! How I agree with John if the Lions don't eat her, shoot her on site I hate Whitney Housten who ever said she could sing, she killed that fantastic Dolly Parton song. and Diva more like Diver, into the deepest part of the Ocean without a life tank.

My favorite Dolly Parton moment.
Dolly was being interviewed about the success of that song, what does she think of the performance, etc, etc. And Dolly said, approximately, "I'm just glad to get the royalties. It takes a lot of money to look this cheap."
edited to add-"I should look for a Utube. You have to hear the way she said it. I'm a huge Dolly fan and admire "all" her supreme talent. (See, I avoided saying "both" her supreme talents)

john250":3kcc2w5d said:
chrisy":3kcc2w5d said:

My favorite Dolly Parton moment.
Dolly was being interviewed about the success of that song, what does she think of the performance, etc, etc. And Dolly said, approximately, "I'm just glad to get the royalties. It takes a lot of money to look this cheap."
edited to add-"I should look for a Utube. You have to hear the way she said it. I'm a huge Dolly fan and admire "all" her supreme talent. (See, I avoided saying "both" her supreme talents)

I'm with you there John, Dolly is my favourite Country singer, I have nearly all her records/CD's. I did hear that interview and it made me laugh, she sure is a character.

Latest posts