Reaction score
Me and my Dad
Vic_s_Pictures_133_edited.jpg

Vic_s_Pictures_178.jpg

Me and Frank......A very good day
Vic_s_Pictures_062.jpg

My hunting buddies, Frank and Mark
IMG_0628_edited.jpg

My good ole girl Ginger on her last trip.......She's retired these days, 12 yrs old
IMG_0665_edited.jpg

A bunch of Upland Addicts Me , Michael, and Frank
IMG_0809_edited1.jpg

All of our groups boys, Michael, Tommy, and Ben in SD

IMG_0655.jpg

I gotta say that if you are not in hunting heaven you are extremely close to it. Thanks for sharing.

Extremely nice lookin place - I have been workin so hard to get my place looking good for this upcoming year - its tough goin though, never enough time to get it all done. I cant wait for the upcoming hunting seasons - Dove open for us in September, so do teal, and alligator - I look forward to dove as a warm up for teal, and teal as a warm up for big ducks.

Gators are just a bonus.

I've always loved pictures of "Men at Work". I'm jealous...those are some outstanding pictures, great scenery and nothing like a day out with "dad". :heart:

TexasBred":12emshif said:
I've always loved pictures of "Men at Work". I'm jealous...those are some outstanding pictures, great scenery and nothing like a day out with "dad". :heart:

Yep, now if I could just get him to burn that hat :lol2:

Great pics. I would like to see some pics of the real birders that are concealed in the first pic. Sounds like Ginger has done you proud. I bet she is none to happy about her retirement though. The mind can still do what the body can't, and it is hard for a real worker to adjust to the changes.

It is so wonderful that you get to spend time with your family doing what you all love .

talldog":p0sala6j said:
Nice Mallards,Canadians and Pheasant----You've got to take Ginger some !!
We also have great hunting on the coast !!! :tiphat:

I tried to take Ginger JUST duck hunting last Oct. She tried to retrieve a duck that fell in the cattails. I ended up having to carry her(85lbs) thru 40 yds of 10 foot cattails in water up to my chest.

No more for Ginger she is my yard and recliner dog now and that's OK with both of us.

3waycross":38wl6kj9 said:
talldog":38wl6kj9 said:
Nice Mallards,Canadians and Pheasant----You've got to take Ginger some !!
We also have great hunting on the coast !!! :tiphat:

I tried to take Ginger JUST duck hunting last Oct. She tried to retrieve a duck that fell in the cattails. I ended up having to carry her(85lbs) thru 40 yds of 10 fooet cattails in water up to my chest.

No more for Ginger she is my yard and recliner dog now and that's OK with both of us.
I've been through the same thing with several dogs----Retirement has it's rewards !! :tiphat:

A Great hunting country! We had a visitor from Idaho. He is a hunter, but also a cattleman. We talked alot of hunting and he described areas like that. He talked about antelopes and i didnt have an idea what kind of a animal is that. Now i know, thanks(picture on another thread of yours).

How do you cook a canadien goose? I shot one once and it didnt taste good. Very powerfull taste :D

Here in Finland pigeon season just started. Some nice shot's today...lot's of missed shots...

3waycross":3melenu6 said:
TexasBred":3melenu6 said:

Yep, now if I could just get him to burn that hat :lol2:

Yeah my dad had one of those too...I'm surprised he didn't leave instructions to bury him in it. ;-)

HOSS":1t954m6q said:
Now that Frank feller knows how to smile in that last pic :cboy: :) :D :lol: :mrgreen:

Sure he's smiling. Did you see the size of him, he probably just ate someone.

Latest posts