It's About Time

Help Support CattleToday:

Well, that might help the authorities prosecute illegal robocallers and scam artists, but right now, the robocalls most people get are legal sales calls. I probably get 1 dozen a month here, trying to get me to purchase car/home/ or health insurance, buy a vacation package, switch internet providers, buy a new truck or car, use a different pharmacy, borrow some money, sell my property, vote for this guy or gal .....all unsolicited, all unwanted and all perfectly legal.

greybeard":3hwrcvy4 said:
Well, that might help the authorities prosecute illegal robocallers and scam artists, but right now, the robocalls most people get are legal sales calls. I probably get 1 dozen a month here, trying to get me to purchase car/home/ or health insurance, buy a vacation package, switch internet providers, buy a new truck or car, use a different pharmacy, borrow some money, sell my property, vote for this guy or gal .....all unsolicited, all unwanted and all perfectly legal.
That's right. I usually screen out/don't answer calls from unknown numbers, but answered one today because it looked like a local number and thought it might have been dropped from my contact list when I got a new phone recently, but no it was somebody selling home security. That was around noon time. Have gotten 4 more unknown number calls ( normally I get zero) since then which I did not answer. If you answer one, it brings on a passel more.

Latest posts