It's a....

Help Support CattleToday:

kerley":3n8ho698 said:
Congradulations, Hope all is well with you, Mom
Tom.

All is going good so far. 18 weeks into it, hard to believe I'm 4 1/2 months along already. The time has been flying by.

Jogeephus":3n8ho698 said:
Congrats! Where's the pics?

I will make copies of the ultrasound pictures and put them up. They gave me a CD of pictures too.

tncattle467":3n3lqvn5 said:
I remember when my son was still in the womb and they did the ultrasound and all of us got cracked up apparently he got a little to excited and his pecker was stickin out. It was almost as big as he was LOL!

:lol: I'm reviewing all of the video clips they gave me right now.

Good for you Telly!! I know you have mentioned sisters before, but I don't know that i have ever heard you mention brothers. I have sons and daughters, and hold onto your hat, those little boys are a horse of a different color. :kid: You will enjoy him an awful lot! :nod: Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, and be sure to get lots of rest, it is the last of the sound sleep you will know for a VERY long time. ;-)

angie":34djqxdf said:
Good for you Telly!! I know you have mentioned sisters before, but I don't know that i have ever heard you mention brothers. I have sons and daughters, and hold onto your hat, those little boys are a horse of a different color. :kid: You will enjoy him an awful lot! :nod: Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, and be sure to get lots of rest, it is the last of the sound sleep you will know for a VERY long time. ;-)

It's just us girls. I just told my aunt that I guess now we have someone to carry on the last name.

cowgirl_telly_369":1rc6qzs2 said:
angie":1rc6qzs2 said:

It's just us girls. I just told my aunt that I guess now we have someone to carry on the last name.

My father had 4 brothers and 5 sisters, making 10 children coming from his parents or my grandparents.

The 5 sisters name changed due to marriage.
Being one of the five sons, my father had 4 sons and 5 daughters.
Of my father's 4 sons, only one son had a son, who had twin sons.
To make a long story short....of about 100 offspring from my grandparents, only two carry the last name, which are my sons.

My twin sons were born on 9-11 (not 2001).

It gets better, but I won't disclose it here.

Your son would carry his Fathers last name, not your Aunts or your name, right?
I'm a little confused here.

curtis":2kjxfzvi said:

I'm not with the father, and after him telling me he hoped I lost it, tried punching me in the stomach, AND telling me he hopes it isn't his, I would not give it his last name.

cowgirl_telly_369":3gkz2v70 said:
curtis":3gkz2v70 said:

I'm not with the father, and after him telling me he hoped I lost it, tried punching me in the stomach, AND telling me he hopes it isn't his, I would not give it his last name.
Well Cowgirl, as long as you know it's yours, what else matters.
Tom.

Latest posts