It's 3 O'clock and Sean Hannity is on........

Help Support CattleToday:

grannysoo

Reaction score
So the radio gets turned off................

I'm most certainly conservative when it comes to my political views, but talk about beating a dead horse. Same ole' same ole' every day, beating the poor horse to death.

Beck in the mornings is entertaining, like him or not.

Rush (mmm - mmm- mmm) is entertaining, smart, cutting edge, like him or not.

Hannity? Just seems to be plain out stuck on himself with a condescending attitude. You can listen about once a month and know everything that he's talking about.

The latest dead horse he's beating is his assistant that's getting married. If I were in her position, I'd be showed him my foot where the sun don't shine. :lol:

grannysoo":3aanvvuy said:
So the radio gets turned off................

I'm most certainly conservative when it comes to my political views, but talk about beating a dead horse. Same ole' same ole' every day, beating the poor horse to death.

Beck in the mornings is entertaining, like him or not.

Rush (mmm - mmm- mmm) is entertaining, smart, cutting edge, like him or not.

Hannity? Just seems to be plain out stuck on himself with a condescending attitude. You can listen about once a month and know everything that he's talking about.

The latest dead horse he's beating is his assistant that's getting married. If I were in her position, I'd be showed him my foot where the sun don't shine. :lol:

I like it when he throws the football.

HerefordSire":39gqxtmy said:
He was wearing the safe school czar out last night over and over and over.

That's what it takes to get the attention needed to get something done about those guys.