It takes a 1000 years

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":ljn3i2wu said:
Bright Raven":ljn3i2wu said:
TexasBred":ljn3i2wu said:
Saw where the "Right Reverend Creflo Dollar (yes Dollar) spend $85 million on a new private jet so he can spread the word faster. His wife's name is Taffy. Got one of those "name it and claim it get rich quick" ministries on TV. Quiet talented at misleading the masses.

Selling the masses immortality. It is legal. Too bad the sheep don't donate the money to a reputable charity.

Anyone dumb enough to think they can buy their way into heaven doesn't deserve to have money.

Could you just be a pirate for a thousand years?

According to some working for the government is the same thing. So I have already done that. 8)

Bright Raven":z0qxjpz4 said:
Jogeephus":z0qxjpz4 said:
Bright Raven":z0qxjpz4 said:
Selling the masses immortality. It is legal. Too bad the sheep don't donate the money to a reputable charity.

Anyone dumb enough to think they can buy their way into heaven doesn't deserve to have money.

According to some working for the government is the same thing. So I have already done that. 8)

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: You were there during the post drainage era which should have been the glory days of pirating before it was offensive to grope and steal and make side deals with the russians. :lol: :lol:

Jogeephus":3fypt6n8 said:
Bright Raven":3fypt6n8 said:
Jogeephus":3fypt6n8 said:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: You were there during the post drainage era which should have been the glory days of pirating before it was offensive to grope and steal and make side deals with the russians. :lol: :lol:

You mean the Pre-Drainage Era?

Yes. I was there in the Age of the Pirate. When Pirates ruled the land like giant Tyrannosaurus rex. Those glorious days when we rode rough shod over the regulated community.

I saw first hand the first aquaducts to bring water in to fill the swamp. We called that "The Age of Occupation." Before government filled the swamp, there was only the primordial swamp from which all government would evolve.

Bright Raven":1x6jmksn said:
Jogeephus":1x6jmksn said:
Bright Raven":1x6jmksn said:

Yes. I was there in the Age of the Pirate. When Pirates ruled the land like giant Tyrannosaurus rex. Those glorious days when we rode rough shod over the regulated community.

I saw first hand the first aquaducts to bring water in to fill the swamp. We called that "The Age of Occupation." Before government filled the swamp, there was only the primordial swamp from which all government would evolve.

Yes, pre-drainage is what I meant. Must have been thrilling to see one small government agency evolve and morph into many new, strange and often unheard of agencies and where each employee was given the privilege of creating a new piece of paperwork with some odd number before retiring and drawing their pension. These forms insure that their time in the government will never be forgotten. :lol:

Jogeephus":2b2sqffg said:
Bright Raven":2b2sqffg said:
Jogeephus":2b2sqffg said:

Yes, pre-drainage is what I meant. Must have been thrilling to see one small government agency evolve and morph into many new, strange and often unheard of agencies and where each employee was given the privilege of creating a new piece of paperwork with some odd number before retiring and drawing their pension. These forms insure that their time in the government will never be forgotten. :lol:

I shall never forget the heavy weight I felt the day I retired. Knowing that I was leaving behind thousands and thousands of documents. It was like leaving one of your infant children beside a remote wooded trail. Never to see them again, knowing that you had nurtured them; products of your own labors. I wish you had not reminded me. I remember that my office was littered with documents that needed to be properly filed and archived before I left. It was a daunting task. The thought occurred to me - If I run about half these through the shredders, no one will ever know and the task will be made less daunting, but when I stood before the shredder, I said NO. This is my legacy. I shall leave with it intact.

I'd like to go to a joust. See an entire medieval army roll past on foot would be a site. Walk through a castle while it was inhabited by its original owners. I'd also like to visit colonial America when the West was what we now know as Ohio. I think a plantation in full swing would be a disgusting, but interesting,thing to see. I'd like to visit the Roaring 20's and walk through labor camps of the depression. And experience a civil rights march of the 60's, and live through 70's.

TexasBred":ag9hzquw said:
Bright Raven":ag9hzquw said:
ALACOWMAN":ag9hzquw said:
Preachers can't save lost souls....thankfully.

Tell that to those who send them their money. :D
Saw where the "Right Reverend Creflo Dollar (yes Dollar) spend $85 million on a new private jet so he can spread the word faster. His wife's name is Taffy. Got one of those "name it and claim it get rich quick" ministries on TV. Quiet talented at misleading the masses.
Touch not God's anointed.

Ryder":2tq4hhlz said:
TexasBred":2tq4hhlz said:
Bright Raven":2tq4hhlz said:
Tell that to those who send them their money. :D
Who determines who is anointed and who is just a slimy money grubbing worthless sob.

TexasBred":304i2mrj said:
Ryder":304i2mrj said:
TexasBred":304i2mrj said:
Who determines who is anointed and who is just a slimy money grubbing worthless sob.
sounds like a job for Bright Raven :lol2:

ALACOWMAN":10llzmkc said:
TexasBred":10llzmkc said:
Ryder":10llzmkc said:

I certainly would show no favoritism. I might someday be one of those worthless money grubbing SOBs.

TexasBred":l1yv41gn said:
Ryder":l1yv41gn said:
TexasBred":l1yv41gn said:
To use the words of cowgirl8's signature line,

"For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who don't, none will do."

All of this comes under the authority of the BIG BOSS. We cannot know by logic or reason--only by discernment.
Might be something to think about for the next 1000 years or so.

Ryder":6o9h4jhj said:
TexasBred":6o9h4jhj said:
Ryder":6o9h4jhj said:
To use the words of cowgirl8's signature line,

"For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who don't, none will do."

All of this comes under the authority of the BIG BOSS. We cannot know by logic or reason--only by discernment.
Might be something to think about for the next 1000 years or so.
Didn't take that long. This is "one" of the anointed ones. They're everywhere. :bs:

ALACOWMAN":2k41abhs said:
TexasBred":2k41abhs said:
Ryder":2k41abhs said:
I've heard that when you shake his hand you better keep the other hand on your wallet. :lol: :lol: :hide:

We've come a long way since the days of Peter and Paul..when they had to walk everywhere to preach the word.. And be jailed,, beat, be headed and hung for it..

ALACOWMAN":2vigdhxq said:
We've come a long way since the days of Peter and Paul..when they had to walk everywhere to preach the word.. And be jailed,, beat, be headed and hung for it..
I knew Peter was hung but never knew about Paul being hung. :shock:

TexasBred":1ytqgfea said:
ALACOWMAN":1ytqgfea said:
I knew Peter was hung but never knew about Paul being hung. :shock:

Best line in the last year.

:lol: