It rained!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
In Elgin,not here :frowns:
My friend the librarian said they were trying to read to the little pre kindergarteners and the kids got so excited by the rain they had to give up on the reading! May have been the first rain they could remember seeing
Trying to rain here,not doing too good a job of it :cry2:

peg4x4":n3bcdnl7 said:
In Elgin,not here :frowns:
My friend the librarian said they were trying to read to the little pre kindergarteners and the kids got so excited by the rain they had to give up on the reading! May have been the first rain they could remember seeing
Trying to rain here,not doing too good a job of it :cry2:

:lol: Sad, but probably true. My cows all ran for the trees yesterday when it started. Had another little sprinkle this morning.

hasn't rained here in SE texas -- we've been moving some cow/calf pairs to our other place in another county which has just a tad bit more grass -- we've had to start feeding hay now and the cows are actually starting to eat these weed things that have thorns all over them...they look kinda like small green tomatoes...???? but i've never seen them eat those before...

We got 2 inches here yesterday morning... hooorah! Got 4 inches overall at my office in Waco.. it rained there on Monday night and Tuesday morning. :banana:

K2011":22buozhi said:
peg4x4":22buozhi said:
I think those things are poison!!!

are u talking about what i just posted?
yeah, some kin to potatoes andeggplant-sorta the bad seed kind of thing--wish I could remember the name---about shin high,blue flowers look like potato blooms??

uh O. that don't sound to good then! well I'm still not 100% sure that's them....but ill take a pic soon a post it up...i sure hope it's not that...and isn't posionous

TheBullLady":jdi7edmx said:
We got 2 inches here yesterday morning... hooorah! Got 4 inches overall at my office in Waco.. it rained there on Monday night and Tuesday morning. :banana:
have you heard of the swinging B ranch just outside of waco in axtel tx.or brazos masonary.if so thats a friend of mines ranch an business.

Latest posts