Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• do not know, am delirious from heat exhaustion

• Total voters

C & C Land & Catt

Reaction score
Thank God for air conditioning. The heat index has been over a hundred for the past week. We are running as hard as we can but without a small rain this grass is going to burn up. Anybody else out there a little warm?

The guys unloading square bales today told me the would not
be needing a sweater or jacket to keep warm.
RT

Last several days have reached triple digits and when you factor in the humidity, it feels like it is 115. We just had a little over two inches of rain tonight though and a cool front has moved through with the forecasted high temperatures in the low 80's for the next several days. I will enjoy it.
The humidity gets us twice, once in the summer and then again in the winter. With all that moisture in the air, when the wind blows it sometimes feels like your standing next to a lake, and when the air temp is single digits, it's just cold...at least to me. Probably nothing compared to you in the northern states and across the border though.

Hot as hades here! Just got the A/C fixed in the tracter :D and now the durn A/C has went out in my truck :( If it ain't one thing is it 10 others. :roll:

OK, I'll take it to the next level…

It's so hot the grasshoppers were jumping up on my tailpipe to cool off.

Somebody else's turn now.

Craig-TX

Burning up here in Tennessee. It's in the 70's at 4:30 am and continues to get hotter as the day goes on. We had rain every day for almost a month-now we haven't had rain in a week and it's been in the high 90's each day. They're saying we'll get a rain today and start to cool off. Hope so.

Same here in Dallas...we had a cool June with the record rainfall, but we knew when the rain spigot got turned off, it was gonna be off for awhile and we can expect triple digits until the end of August! Amazing how quickly a lush green hayfield just a month ago can turn to brown!

It has been hot here in the Northwest. It was 104 degrees over in Medford, OR, 102 in Portland, 97 over in Boise, 93 degrees in Seattle... Not sure how hot it gotten here today but upper 90's at least! They are forecasting 100 degrees tomorrow.... Thank God for A/C!

Opps got the temperature for Boise and Seattle wrong. It was 95 in Boise and 94 in Seattle. It was 97 in Walla Walla. I saw this on TV earlier today and they just show it again a few minutes ago.

ok we went from 100 2 days ago to 90 yesterday and 65 and raining today, talk about a pain! I"m not complainin about rain but my god talk about extremes, I had goose bumps and everything else today, but if I weighed more than 135 it might help too....

Weird weather today in Oregon! It was sunny and very warm! By 10:30 this morning it was 91 degrees. We went well into the 100 degrees mark (or at least at 100 degrees..) air felt like inside of an oven....by late afternoon, fluffy clouds started to form and about 10 pm tonight, the lightening came so did the rain! Now its 1am and the wind is howling (but nice and cool!). Should get down into low 50's to upper 40's this morning. Tomorrow will be another record breaking heat at 99 degrees..... Anyone out there experiencing same type of weather pattern?

greenpasture78":ere9p3yw said:
Weird weather today in Oregon! It was sunny and very warm! By 10:30 this morning it was 91 degrees. We went well into the 100 degrees mark (or at least at 100 degrees..) air felt like inside of an oven....by late afternoon, fluffy clouds started to form and about 10 pm tonight, the lightening came so did the rain! Now its 1am and the wind is howling (but nice and cool!). Should get down into low 50's to upper 40's this morning. Tomorrow will be another record breaking heat at 99 degrees..... Anyone out there experiencing same type of weather pattern?

Pretty much the opposite. After a week in the mid 90's we're now struggling to reach 70. Almost feel like turning on the heater

dun

Pretty much the opposite. After a week in the mid 90's we're now struggling to reach 70. Almost feel like turning on the heater

dun

Same here Dun, woke up to 54 this morning. :shock:

Latest posts