• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• do not know, am delirious from heat exhaustion

• Total voters
hairy_shemp":30gqax16 said:
its been crapy haying season real hot 1 day rain the next its hard to get the stuff to cure.

That's what we had while we were trying to hay.

dun

Hot in the northwest, third year in a row I'll be haying in August, waiting on the fall rain... but we had a great early spring quit haying early to mid March.

GP78, were in Oregon did you get Rain? I'm about 45 minutes NW of Portland, on the Columbia, didn't see a cloud in the sky, would love to get some rain before the grass is completly brown.

It's so hot, we have to make an afternoon campfire to huddle around to cool off.

It's so hot, cow flops are actually cows flopped.

It's so hot, Texas women don't even have to try. Tan, lean and hot to the core. It's all good, baby.

I won't give you exact location but it is central eastern oregon....big area to cover...many towns....

Alan":1cefy18h said:
GP78, were in Oregon did you get Rain? I'm about 45 minutes NW of Portland, on the Columbia, didn't see a cloud in the sky, would love to get some rain before the grass is completly brown.

Realizing that in 6 months we'ld be happy for it to get clear up to 52 degrees, but for the last week of July it's TOO DARN COLD. Record low for this date.
I know, I know, I'ld kick if I was hung with a new rope. But still...........

dun

dun":s5ogrm0k said:
Realizing that in 6 months we'ld be happy for it to get clear up to 52 degrees, but for the last week of July it's TOO DARN COLD. Record low for this date.

dun

Not having any problem with cold here Dun if you could mail me some it would be appreciated. Or Fed ex will pay shipping.

Campground Cattle":14fa3t95 said:
dun":14fa3t95 said:

dun

Not having any problem with cold here Dun if you could mail me some it would be appreciated. Or Fed ex will pay shipping.

If I could figure out how to package it I'ld be shipping it to Marty in Kuwait!

dun

Latest posts