ISIS What to do

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Last night I watched the senate discuss their thoughts on what to do about ISIS and whether or not the president had the right to act alone or if he needed congressional approval. It was hard to tell if they were only talking to the cameras or if there were actually other members of congress present. I really don't get what they are making such a big fuss about and don't understand why they can't just sit down together and make a decision on what to do. Last senator I listened to was Bill Nelson a democrat from Florida. He reminded me of Bubba in Forrest Gump. Does anyone know if he is retarded? Like Bubba on Forrest Gump he started naming all the countries where there are americans. Lets see, there are americans in Kurdistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Jordan ...... I forget the rest of the countries he listed but suffice it to say his list was about as long as Bubba's list of things you can use shrimp for. He must have talked fifteen minutes and essentially said nothing. Heck, I suspect if all congress was as quick on their feet as this fella the end of days would be here before they even got to a vote. Thinking of ISIS and thinking there are more like him leading this country makes me wonder if we best not just stay our azz at the house and let these people sort it out themselves. Or maybe let France, England and countries more at risk than we are step up to the plate and do something for a change.

Jogeephus":3rtelxp6 said:
Last night I watched the senate discuss their thoughts on what to do about ISIS and whether or not the president had the right to act alone or if he needed congressional approval. It was hard to tell if they were only talking to the cameras or if there were actually other members of congress present. I really don't get what they are making such a big fuss about and don't understand why they can't just sit down together and make a decision on what to do. Last senator I listened to was Bill Nelson a democrat from Florida. He reminded me of Bubba in Forrest Gump. Does anyone know if he is retarded? Like Bubba on Forrest Gump he started naming all the countries where there are americans. Lets see, there are americans in Kurdistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Jordan ...... I forget the rest of the countries he listed but suffice it to say his list was about as long as Bubba's list of things you can use shrimp for. He must have talked fifteen minutes and essentially said nothing. Heck, I suspect if all congress was as quick on their feet as this fella the end of days would be here before they even got to a vote. Thinking of ISIS and thinking there are more like him leading this country makes me wonder if we best not just stay our azz at the house and let these people sort it out themselves. Or maybe let France, England and countries more at risk than we are step up to the plate and do something for a change.

You seem to think that somehow there is a clean end to this turd. There ain't!

Does anyone else find it curious that the Great Imposter will be giving his very public announcement regarding his "degrade and destroy" of ISIS tonight, on the eve of 9/11?

Jogeephus":2euxsffe said:

Yes he is RETARDED- He was an astronaut or something in the past. I could not believe when he got reelected. he was one of the main one that pushed Obama care and all of the senior citizens voted for the goober.

Yes he is RETARDED- He was an astronaut or something in the past. I could not believe when he got reelected. he was one of the main one that pushed Obama care and all of the senior citizens voted for the goober.[/quote]

What amazes me is that he still carries the Jewish vote after the way he has treated Israel.

Obama is going to give a speech. That speech will settle the issue. From the previews, he will talk about arming the "moderate Muslims". I favor this, but have we identified this "moderate Muslim"? Maybe we should stop groping grandmom's at the airport and concentrate on young males of muslim heritage. I won't mention a certain President, because he doesn't fly commercial.
Tomorrow is 9/11. Hope y'all get to stay home and watch cows.

The first thing you need to do is pass a bill that any person that leaves the country to aid in the motives of terrorist groups, automatically has there citizenship revoked and is barred from re-entering the country for life. This country needs to do the same, but I think both countries lack the balls to do it.

No point fighting them if you can't even keep them out of your own country.

3waycross":ts1n8js1 said:
What amazes me is that he still carries the Jewish vote after the way he has treated Israel.

If ISIS themselves were running for political office here, half the population would probably vote for them.

It is completely amazing at the number of people who don't even know what's going on. If they beheaded a minority criminal, America would be rioting for military action.

Jogeephus":jilzzt3l said:

I am ashamed that he is our Senator. Dolt!

Melking, I was just killing time with the television and I couldn't believe how he talked so long yet never said anything of any substance. This is why I was wondering if he was retarded. We got a retard to. Hank Johnson. You may remember him from a few years ago with his environmental concerns for the territory of Guam. He was worried if we stationed too many troops there the island would turn over and everyone would drown.

Oh, we got americans in Saudia Arabia, we got americans in Turkey, we got ..... :bang:

Jogeephus":goghha0c said:
Melking, I was just killing time with the television and I couldn't believe how he talked so long yet never said anything of any substance. This is why I was wondering if he was retarded. We got a retard to. Hank Johnson. You may remember him from a few years ago with his environmental concerns for the territory of Guam. He was worried if we stationed too many troops there the island would turn over and everyone would drown.

Oh, we got americans in Saudia Arabia, we got americans in Turkey, we got ..... :bang:

The best part of the hearing is watching the Admiral not change his expression. A skill honed at Annapolis and perfected as he served.

Don't forget to watch Hank's speech on the floor regarding helium.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dP_IzmgW0s

Hadn't seen the one about the helium. Thanks. Well, I doubt anyone can argue that Georgia has an elected official who is more retarded than anything Florida can produce. Just as a tidbit of history, did you know that Thurgood Marshall, the first black to serve on the supreme court, was against the continuance of the Helium Reserve Program and he said so much in his book. Said it was a complete waste of tax dollars and this was in the 80's - and Johnson still supports it. I guess, Johnson thinks we will come up with a stealth zeppelin or something.

Jogeephus":24k8xsnb said:

First thing to do is turn Iran into glass as they have funded 99% of all this crap, also put a real sharp eye on the Saudis.

Latest posts