Is this true at your house

Help Support CattleToday:

Darhawk

Reaction score
Was going to make a comment, but probably best not to.....................

goodhousekeeping.jpg

Sounds like an outstanding concept for the perfect marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding Ladies :lol: :lol: :dunce: :help:

Darhawk":1qqrp4cq said:
Was going to make a comment, but probably best not to.....................

goodhousekeeping.jpg

It's been posted before. It is some good reading, and honestly, there was a time when I tried to be that woman. But it ain't me. Besides, my husband got suspicious about why I was being so nice all of a sudden. Thought I might be trying to poison him...

Is that how a wife acts right before she kills you and she and her boyfirend run off with the insurance money?

Sugarman":3nq7oh98 said:
Is that how a wife acts right before she kills you and she and her boyfirend run off with the insurance money?

Well, I can't speak for every wife, but pretty much yes.

I'll say it. That's the woman I married and guess what? She also holds down a full time job and helps with the farm. Man it don't get no better.

Angus Guy":3ejxguyf said:
I'll say it. That's the woman I married and guess what? She also holds down a full time job and helps with the farm. Man it don't get no better.

Then you are a lucky man. I think that you should take her out for breakfast.

I'm a lucky man for sure. My wife is a perfect southern lady, much much more than I deserve. We both share responsibilites with each having our own main ones but will carry the other's load if need be. We both share the same idea of what is important in life - our children. Though I have the final decision on everything, its kinda hard to go against her wishes or wants when she bats those eyelashes at me. :nod: She's not knocking our arrangement nor am I.

Doesnt that beat all odds. I was in a class last week and we read that exact article. I couldnt help but to laugh a bit, but there were some ladies in the class that didnt think it was quiet as funny :shock:.

Hey now....I get my housework done and the dinner on the table most nights before Susie gets home from work. Sort of a role reversal and I like to help out...keeps me from having to get a town job....as long as we make a few bucks from the business.
Great to be married to a great woman. Dmc

Most of the time when the little woman ask's me what I want for supper I don't really know until I get in the kitchen and start digging around to see.Usally she will just get out of my way and I find something that looks good and one thing leads to another and I find myself fixin some pretty good chow.
Oh by the way I've learned that it's better to clean up the mess you made too.

Cal

I worked with a lady who's MIL acutally gave her a copy of this after she and her husband were married. That particular one had a reference to putting a pink ribbon in your hair before he got home.
What a trip.

As a wife, mother, rancher, secretary, nurse, maid, ect. I can agree that it's our job to make a house a home. But it took two to make that home and it can take two to manage it. My husband had it easy for 3 years. This winter he didn't just get to kick back, he had the kids. And now appriciates what I do a little more. He's also very greatful that spring is almost here and he will be back in the fields. :D

I can guarantee "that" woman isn't out away from the house working from 8-5, or feeding animals everyday, or baling hay, greesed up under the truck or tractor, ect.

So guys, truthfully, which woman would you want?

Latest posts