Is This Assisted Suicide??

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
A very gentle Texas lady was driving across a high bridge in Texas one day. As she neared the top of the bridge, she noticed a young man fixin' (means 'getting ready to' in Texas ) to jump. She stopped her car, rolled down the window and said,

"Please don't jump, think of your dear mother and father."

He replied, "Mom and Dad are both dead; I'm going to jump."

She said, "Well, think of your wife and children."

He replied, "I'm not married and I don't have any kids."

She said, "Well, Remember the Alamo .."

He replied, ''What's the Alamo ?''

She replied, ''Well bless your heart, just go ahead and jump, you dumb ass Yankee.''

Just because this guy might play baseball for the Yankee's why does that make him a dumb ass?

Went over to San Antonio one time to see the Alamo I did't have an address just a general idea where it was. It was downtown San Antonio somewhere and I never could find it. Got mad told wife and kids HOW THE H-- DID THE MEXICANS FIND THE ALAMO TO ATTACT IT. kept searching got madder and came home.

The Alamo is one of the only things I can seem to find in San Atonio.

Few weeks ago there was a bad bull at the auction. Everybody stayed back, until this giant of a man hopped up over the fence. Bout 6'5", arms like tree trunks. He allowed no bull could scare him out of the pen. That bull plowed him a good one. Tossed him up in the air. He landed on his ribs on the fence and fell off the other side and laid there, gasping for breath. Finally, he got up and shuffled away. The thing is, he looked like he was no more than 4 foot tall and about 90 pounds. "What just happened here?", I asked an old timer who worked there. He looked disgusted. "He'll be ok. That guy is from one of our places in Texas, visiting up here. That bull knocked the sh@t out of him. When he landed on the fence, it knocked the wind out of him. When that happens to a Texan, that is what you have left." :tiphat:

cowboy43":3o5ac9et said:
Went over to San Antonio one time to see the Alamo I did't have an address just a general idea where it was. It was downtown San Antonio somewhere and I never could find it. Got mad told wife and kids HOW THE H-- DID THE MEXICANS FIND THE ALAMO TO ATTACT IT. kept searching got madder and came home.

Don't worry about it cowboy. I've lived here all my life and I can't find it either. But...I did find most of Santa Anna's army and their offspring. :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":1o8mzqbe said:
cowboy43":1o8mzqbe said:

Don't worry about it cowboy. I've lived here all my life and I can't find it either. But...I did find most of Santa Anna's army and their offspring. :lol2: :lol2:
we got em here, want me too send em back too you

Latest posts