Is this a Deal?

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm pretty sure it's from over seas as I don't believe those boom swivels are legal here. Everyone one I've ever seen that has that has been from over seas. But, Hitachi builds a great machine. Hitachi makes all excavators for JD mini to big. B&G

If it checks out mechanically, it's a deal. Don't be afraid of the "swivels". That option allows the boom to be offset. For example, it can be offset so that you can travel close to a structure, and dig right next to it also.

drivesprocket":1lzypjrc said:
If it checks out mechanically, it's a deal. Don't be afraid of the "swivels". That option allows the boom to be offset. For example, it can be offset so that you can travel close to a structure, and dig right next to it also.
+1 the only thing I would worry about is making sure there is a dealer close by for parts

drivesprocket":2tbp4mil said:
+1 the only thing I would worry about is making sure there is a dealer close by for parts

Latest posts