Is there a website that helps determine diagnosis?

Help Support CattleToday:

QueenSidhe

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a website that you can list the symptoms and it helps you determine the diagnosis of the illness or disease based on the symptoms you list? I have been having problems locating a site that has this type of option. Tired of going through ALL the different lists of illnesses and diseases individually and would like to find a site where I can input the symptoms and then come up with a list of matching illnessess/diseases. Any help locating a site like this would be greatly appreciated.

What about calling a vet for advice. Honestly I think it is unprofessional for someone to make a diagnosis over the phone or on the internet. They need to have a physical first to determine what disease process is going on.

CowGirl005":16q784tx said:
What about calling a vet for advice. Honestly I think it is unprofessional for someone to make a diagnosis over the phone or on the internet. They need to have a physical first to determine what disease process is going on.
I don't think anybody's doing that. They're only suggesting possibilities. More times than not all you'll get is possibilties even with a vet exam.

Latest posts