Is there a way to change the color of the lettering?

Help Support CattleToday:

Highlight it with your mouse as if you were going to print a certain section. Mine was yellow untill I did this.It was hard to see anything much less read it.

novatech":2ph17kzg said:
Highlight it with your mouse as if you were going to print a certain section. Mine was yellow untill I did this.It was hard to see anything much less read it.

Yellow? My screen is beige background and black lettering. No yellow. It would help if the black were a little more black, but I don't have a problem reading it as is. Using Firefox. What are you using?

Is there going to be a tutorial? :lol:

Angus/Brangus":129uygwb said:
novatech":129uygwb said:

Pulling your pants down everytime you want read the text seems a little time consuming to me but go for it. :roll:
WHAT?

Angus/Brangus":1xx40smd said:
novatech":1xx40smd said:

Pulling your pants down everytime you want read the text seems a little time consuming to me but go for it. :roll:
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts