Is the CT page running slow?

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
It seem like the pages are loading very slowly. Every other web site is working normally.

Is anyone else having problems with the pages loading slowly tonight?

Yeah, a few minutes ago I got that General Error thing . Sign of the moon ?

Larry

Amazing. Working fine at the moment. Has been all evening, till this post anyway. But the last several weeks it has been a disaster.

I've noticed it for the past month or so on two different computers. Sometimes it will automatically send you to the bottom of the screen, too.

Not that I'm complaining, I really enjoy the site.

cfpinz":29lsbipk said:
I've noticed it for the past month or so on two different computers. Sometimes it will automatically send you to the bottom of the screen, too.

Not that I'm complaining, I really enjoy the site.
Same here. I guess we live with what is or just don't tune in.

It's all part and parcel of the problems that Macon and the wizards are trying to figure out. He's no happier (or satisfied) with the way things are running then we are.

I too have some loading problems but I wasn't going to ( and am not) complaining as it is a free site and I really appreciate it. As was posted before I use it until I get tired and move on and come back a different time. BTW Macon Thanks for this service.

Don't know about the rest of you, but for me it has been running smoother the past several days. Just a hiccup every now and then.

Latest posts