Is now a good time to buy?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":s2wmq3d2 said:
BK9954":s2wmq3d2 said:
Yep I am not buying until the smoke clears. I have some bull calves to feed and ween over the winter. I will sell them in spring and will look at heifers then.

Nows a great time to buy especially folks that don't want to winter a lot of cattle cause of a hay shortage etc... I wouldn't wait
If you look at the thread about why prices are down, thats why I am waiting. May not pay off next year.

BK9954":38ux36v2 said:
skyhightree1":38ux36v2 said:
BK9954":38ux36v2 said:
Yep I am not buying until the smoke clears. I have some bull calves to feed and ween over the winter. I will sell them in spring and will look at heifers then.

Nows a great time to buy especially folks that don't want to winter a lot of cattle cause of a hay shortage etc... I wouldn't wait
If you look at the thread about why prices are down, thats why I am waiting. May not pay off next year.

No time like the present... Tomorrow isn't promised

skyhightree1":3afcnjt1 said:
BK9954":3afcnjt1 said:
skyhightree1":3afcnjt1 said:

No time like the present... Tomorrow isn't promised

Well said sky, Im buying as many 7-8 weight black heifers as I can get my hands on!

After the election all bets are off. Tomorrow isn't promised. Some of my cows are still open. Making me question my herd sire. I might need to save my pennies for another bull.